Calling Going Bald 'Horrible', James Nesbitt Had Two Hair Transplants
Northern Irish actor James Nesbitt has undergone two hair transplants over fears his balding head would hamper his career. The "Cold Feet" star has long sported a receding hairline, and after years of worrying about his lack of follicles, he's taken drastic action to improve his appearance.
Nesbitt showed off a full head of hair at a charity event in Manchester, England on Monday, November 29 and admits the cosmetic procedure has transformed his life. He explains, "It's horrible going bald. Anyone who says it isn't is lying. Several years ago, I began losing my hair and like a lot of men it was a major concern to me. In fact it was practically an obsession."
"But, also I'm an actor so I'm in the public eye a lot and I really felt that my hair loss could affect my career prospects. So after many agonies and a great amount of thought, believe me it's something I didn't take lightly, I took the decision... I have had two hair transplants and I am very pleased with the results. In fact, I would go as far as to say they have changed my life."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal