Calling Going Bald 'Horrible', James Nesbitt Had Two Hair Transplants
Northern Irish actor James Nesbitt has undergone two hair transplants over fears his balding head would hamper his career. The "Cold Feet" star has long sported a receding hairline, and after years of worrying about his lack of follicles, he's taken drastic action to improve his appearance.
Nesbitt showed off a full head of hair at a charity event in Manchester, England on Monday, November 29 and admits the cosmetic procedure has transformed his life. He explains, "It's horrible going bald. Anyone who says it isn't is lying. Several years ago, I began losing my hair and like a lot of men it was a major concern to me. In fact it was practically an obsession."
"But, also I'm an actor so I'm in the public eye a lot and I really felt that my hair loss could affect my career prospects. So after many agonies and a great amount of thought, believe me it's something I didn't take lightly, I took the decision... I have had two hair transplants and I am very pleased with the results. In fact, I would go as far as to say they have changed my life."
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs