Calling Going Bald 'Horrible', James Nesbitt Had Two Hair Transplants
Northern Irish actor James Nesbitt has undergone two hair transplants over fears his balding head would hamper his career. The "Cold Feet" star has long sported a receding hairline, and after years of worrying about his lack of follicles, he's taken drastic action to improve his appearance.
Nesbitt showed off a full head of hair at a charity event in Manchester, England on Monday, November 29 and admits the cosmetic procedure has transformed his life. He explains, "It's horrible going bald. Anyone who says it isn't is lying. Several years ago, I began losing my hair and like a lot of men it was a major concern to me. In fact it was practically an obsession."
"But, also I'm an actor so I'm in the public eye a lot and I really felt that my hair loss could affect my career prospects. So after many agonies and a great amount of thought, believe me it's something I didn't take lightly, I took the decision... I have had two hair transplants and I am very pleased with the results. In fact, I would go as far as to say they have changed my life."
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young