Calling Going Bald 'Horrible', James Nesbitt Had Two Hair Transplants
Northern Irish actor James Nesbitt has undergone two hair transplants over fears his balding head would hamper his career. The "Cold Feet" star has long sported a receding hairline, and after years of worrying about his lack of follicles, he's taken drastic action to improve his appearance.
Nesbitt showed off a full head of hair at a charity event in Manchester, England on Monday, November 29 and admits the cosmetic procedure has transformed his life. He explains, "It's horrible going bald. Anyone who says it isn't is lying. Several years ago, I began losing my hair and like a lot of men it was a major concern to me. In fact it was practically an obsession."
"But, also I'm an actor so I'm in the public eye a lot and I really felt that my hair loss could affect my career prospects. So after many agonies and a great amount of thought, believe me it's something I didn't take lightly, I took the decision... I have had two hair transplants and I am very pleased with the results. In fact, I would go as far as to say they have changed my life."
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes