Justin Timberlake Could See Himself as 'SNL' Regular
Justin Timberlake would jump at the chance to join the cast of hit U.S. comedy show "Saturday Night Live" - if only he could find time in his busy schedule. The pop star-turned-actor has become good pals with series regular Andy Samberg after hosting and starring in numerous sketches on the program.
And he admits he would love to put his music and movie careers to one side so he could join the comedy crew for a full season of the show, which is filmed in New York. Timberlake tells USA Weekend, "I could totally see living here (in New York) for a season and doing (it)."
Timberlake has been filling up his schedule with acting jobs. After staring in Facebook movie "The Social Network", the singer is currently shooting "Now" with Olivia Wilde, Amanda Seyfried and Cillian Murphy.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism