Justin Timberlake Could See Himself as 'SNL' Regular
Justin Timberlake would jump at the chance to join the cast of hit U.S. comedy show "Saturday Night Live" - if only he could find time in his busy schedule. The pop star-turned-actor has become good pals with series regular Andy Samberg after hosting and starring in numerous sketches on the program.
And he admits he would love to put his music and movie careers to one side so he could join the comedy crew for a full season of the show, which is filmed in New York. Timberlake tells USA Weekend, "I could totally see living here (in New York) for a season and doing (it)."
Timberlake has been filling up his schedule with acting jobs. After staring in Facebook movie "The Social Network", the singer is currently shooting "Now" with Olivia Wilde, Amanda Seyfried and Cillian Murphy.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent