Justin Timberlake Could See Himself as 'SNL' Regular
Justin Timberlake would jump at the chance to join the cast of hit U.S. comedy show "Saturday Night Live" - if only he could find time in his busy schedule. The pop star-turned-actor has become good pals with series regular Andy Samberg after hosting and starring in numerous sketches on the program.
And he admits he would love to put his music and movie careers to one side so he could join the comedy crew for a full season of the show, which is filmed in New York. Timberlake tells USA Weekend, "I could totally see living here (in New York) for a season and doing (it)."
Timberlake has been filling up his schedule with acting jobs. After staring in Facebook movie "The Social Network", the singer is currently shooting "Now" with Olivia Wilde, Amanda Seyfried and Cillian Murphy.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board