Justin Timberlake Could See Himself as 'SNL' Regular
Justin Timberlake would jump at the chance to join the cast of hit U.S. comedy show "Saturday Night Live" - if only he could find time in his busy schedule. The pop star-turned-actor has become good pals with series regular Andy Samberg after hosting and starring in numerous sketches on the program.
And he admits he would love to put his music and movie careers to one side so he could join the comedy crew for a full season of the show, which is filmed in New York. Timberlake tells USA Weekend, "I could totally see living here (in New York) for a season and doing (it)."
Timberlake has been filling up his schedule with acting jobs. After staring in Facebook movie "The Social Network", the singer is currently shooting "Now" with Olivia Wilde, Amanda Seyfried and Cillian Murphy.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton