Justin Timberlake Could See Himself as 'SNL' Regular
Justin Timberlake would jump at the chance to join the cast of hit U.S. comedy show "Saturday Night Live" - if only he could find time in his busy schedule. The pop star-turned-actor has become good pals with series regular Andy Samberg after hosting and starring in numerous sketches on the program.
And he admits he would love to put his music and movie careers to one side so he could join the comedy crew for a full season of the show, which is filmed in New York. Timberlake tells USA Weekend, "I could totally see living here (in New York) for a season and doing (it)."
Timberlake has been filling up his schedule with acting jobs. After staring in Facebook movie "The Social Network", the singer is currently shooting "Now" with Olivia Wilde, Amanda Seyfried and Cillian Murphy.
More Saturday Night Live News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7