Warren G Asks Fans to Donate for Nate Dogg's Medical Bills
Rapper Warren G has appealed to generous fans to help hip-hop star Nate Dogg cover his medical bills as he continues to undergo physical therapy following his last stroke in 2008. The "Area Codes" singer, real name Nathaniel Hale, was left partially paralyzed after he was hospitalized in December 2007 and again in September 2008.
Close pal Warren G reveals he is making gradual progress but is still seeking therapy to regain the ability to walk and talk. But the lengthy rehabilitation process has taken a toll on Hale's finances and his friends and family have set up a website so caring fans can donate to his cause.
Warren G tells HipHollywood.com, "Nate is in a lot of therapy right now. We actually got a website coming out where people can send donations. That's gonna help out with him, help him get back on his feet. Plus us in the industry, we're gonna do a lot to help out with him."
And Warren G has asked devotees to pray for Hale's full recovery - because doctors are still unsure if he will ever be able to sing again. He adds, "Everybody just gotta keep him in their prayers, cause he had two strokes and that's real dangerous. And a lot of people don't come back from that. Luther Vandross did it, so hopefully Nate can do it. Cause the game needs him, I need him."
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell