Warren G Asks Fans to Donate for Nate Dogg's Medical Bills
Rapper Warren G has appealed to generous fans to help hip-hop star Nate Dogg cover his medical bills as he continues to undergo physical therapy following his last stroke in 2008. The "Area Codes" singer, real name Nathaniel Hale, was left partially paralyzed after he was hospitalized in December 2007 and again in September 2008.
Close pal Warren G reveals he is making gradual progress but is still seeking therapy to regain the ability to walk and talk. But the lengthy rehabilitation process has taken a toll on Hale's finances and his friends and family have set up a website so caring fans can donate to his cause.
Warren G tells HipHollywood.com, "Nate is in a lot of therapy right now. We actually got a website coming out where people can send donations. That's gonna help out with him, help him get back on his feet. Plus us in the industry, we're gonna do a lot to help out with him."
And Warren G has asked devotees to pray for Hale's full recovery - because doctors are still unsure if he will ever be able to sing again. He adds, "Everybody just gotta keep him in their prayers, cause he had two strokes and that's real dangerous. And a lot of people don't come back from that. Luther Vandross did it, so hopefully Nate can do it. Cause the game needs him, I need him."
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free