Warren G Asks Fans to Donate for Nate Dogg's Medical Bills
Rapper Warren G has appealed to generous fans to help hip-hop star Nate Dogg cover his medical bills as he continues to undergo physical therapy following his last stroke in 2008. The "Area Codes" singer, real name Nathaniel Hale, was left partially paralyzed after he was hospitalized in December 2007 and again in September 2008.
Close pal Warren G reveals he is making gradual progress but is still seeking therapy to regain the ability to walk and talk. But the lengthy rehabilitation process has taken a toll on Hale's finances and his friends and family have set up a website so caring fans can donate to his cause.
Warren G tells HipHollywood.com, "Nate is in a lot of therapy right now. We actually got a website coming out where people can send donations. That's gonna help out with him, help him get back on his feet. Plus us in the industry, we're gonna do a lot to help out with him."
And Warren G has asked devotees to pray for Hale's full recovery - because doctors are still unsure if he will ever be able to sing again. He adds, "Everybody just gotta keep him in their prayers, cause he had two strokes and that's real dangerous. And a lot of people don't come back from that. Luther Vandross did it, so hopefully Nate can do it. Cause the game needs him, I need him."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia