Soulja Boy Preparing His Own Biopic
Rapper Soulja Boy is to make his acting debut in his own biopic, documenting his rise to fame. The "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" star will lead the cast in the upcoming "The DeAndre Way" and he insists the film will show his critics what a "true success story" is all about.
He tells AllHipHop.com, "These people have been pitching me this movie idea for so long, and now I am letting them orchestrate my art and tell my story and let people see it on the big screen. A lot of people say 'Soulja Boy is a one hit wonder, and he's lucky.' It's not even about music. It's about a success story, but it's a true story from the bottom to the top, a true success story."
"The DeAndre Way" is coming out across the United States on November 30. 50 Cent and Trey Songz are some of the featured guests.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding