Soulja Boy Preparing His Own Biopic
Rapper Soulja Boy is to make his acting debut in his own biopic, documenting his rise to fame. The "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" star will lead the cast in the upcoming "The DeAndre Way" and he insists the film will show his critics what a "true success story" is all about.
He tells AllHipHop.com, "These people have been pitching me this movie idea for so long, and now I am letting them orchestrate my art and tell my story and let people see it on the big screen. A lot of people say 'Soulja Boy is a one hit wonder, and he's lucky.' It's not even about music. It's about a success story, but it's a true story from the bottom to the top, a true success story."
"The DeAndre Way" is coming out across the United States on November 30. 50 Cent and Trey Songz are some of the featured guests.
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017