Faith Evans Gets Probation for DUI Arrest
R&B singer Faith Evans has been sentenced to 36 months of probation after reaching a plea deal for charges of driving under the influence (DUI). The "I'll Be Missing You" hitmaker was driving through Marina del Rey, Los Angeles in August when her car was pulled over by traffic police.
She was taken into custody and hit with two counts for drink driving, which carried a possible six month jail term. But Evans, the widow of late rapper Notorious B.I.G., reached a plea deal with prosecutors and agreed to plead no contest to the lesser charge of reckless driving instead.
She was handed probation, a $300 fine and ordered to complete a three-month alcohol education program. The singer was also ordered not to drive after drinking alcohol, reports TMZ.com.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie