Faith Evans Gets Probation for DUI Arrest
R&B singer Faith Evans has been sentenced to 36 months of probation after reaching a plea deal for charges of driving under the influence (DUI). The "I'll Be Missing You" hitmaker was driving through Marina del Rey, Los Angeles in August when her car was pulled over by traffic police.
She was taken into custody and hit with two counts for drink driving, which carried a possible six month jail term. But Evans, the widow of late rapper Notorious B.I.G., reached a plea deal with prosecutors and agreed to plead no contest to the lesser charge of reckless driving instead.
She was handed probation, a $300 fine and ordered to complete a three-month alcohol education program. The singer was also ordered not to drive after drinking alcohol, reports TMZ.com.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special