Faith Evans Gets Probation for DUI Arrest
R&B singer Faith Evans has been sentenced to 36 months of probation after reaching a plea deal for charges of driving under the influence (DUI). The "I'll Be Missing You" hitmaker was driving through Marina del Rey, Los Angeles in August when her car was pulled over by traffic police.
She was taken into custody and hit with two counts for drink driving, which carried a possible six month jail term. But Evans, the widow of late rapper Notorious B.I.G., reached a plea deal with prosecutors and agreed to plead no contest to the lesser charge of reckless driving instead.
She was handed probation, a $300 fine and ordered to complete a three-month alcohol education program. The singer was also ordered not to drive after drinking alcohol, reports TMZ.com.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie
- Watch Charli XCX's Adorable 'Boys' Video Starring Joe Jonas, Charlie Puth, Jay Park and More Hotties
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Firefighter Spin-Off Casts Jaina Lee Ortiz
- Ike Barinholtz Broke His Neck While Filming Movie Stunt
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Tummy in Skintight Crop Top
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?