Faith Evans Gets Probation for DUI Arrest
R&B singer Faith Evans has been sentenced to 36 months of probation after reaching a plea deal for charges of driving under the influence (DUI). The "I'll Be Missing You" hitmaker was driving through Marina del Rey, Los Angeles in August when her car was pulled over by traffic police.
She was taken into custody and hit with two counts for drink driving, which carried a possible six month jail term. But Evans, the widow of late rapper Notorious B.I.G., reached a plea deal with prosecutors and agreed to plead no contest to the lesser charge of reckless driving instead.
She was handed probation, a $300 fine and ordered to complete a three-month alcohol education program. The singer was also ordered not to drive after drinking alcohol, reports TMZ.com.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser