Ozzy Osbourne: Perfect Gift for Ex Is a Box of Excrement
Ozzy Osbourne has advised a dumped ex to send her former boyfriend a box of excrement - just like his wife Sharon does to people she means to get even with. In his latest Rolling Stone magazine advice column, the rocker urges reader Ashley from New Jersey to follow through on her plan to send her ex, who proposed to her best friend on the one-year anniversary of their split, a "bag of s**t" - but suggests she does it with class.
He writes, "If you're gonna send c**p in the mail, take a leaf out of my wife's book and do it right: Put it in a Tiffany's box. Everyone loves to get a Tiffany's box, which makes the thought of them (ex and his fiancee) untying the ribbon and bow to find a fresh dump inside even more satisfying."
Ozzy Osbourne previously gave a unique advice to his sex-starved fan. In his health advice column, he suggested the man to play dress up and take his girlfriend to a bed and breakfast and pretend they are having an affair.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers