Ozzy Osbourne: Perfect Gift for Ex Is a Box of Excrement
Ozzy Osbourne has advised a dumped ex to send her former boyfriend a box of excrement - just like his wife Sharon does to people she means to get even with. In his latest Rolling Stone magazine advice column, the rocker urges reader Ashley from New Jersey to follow through on her plan to send her ex, who proposed to her best friend on the one-year anniversary of their split, a "bag of s**t" - but suggests she does it with class.
He writes, "If you're gonna send c**p in the mail, take a leaf out of my wife's book and do it right: Put it in a Tiffany's box. Everyone loves to get a Tiffany's box, which makes the thought of them (ex and his fiancee) untying the ribbon and bow to find a fresh dump inside even more satisfying."
Ozzy Osbourne previously gave a unique advice to his sex-starved fan. In his health advice column, he suggested the man to play dress up and take his girlfriend to a bed and breakfast and pretend they are having an affair.
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing