Ozzy Osbourne: Perfect Gift for Ex Is a Box of Excrement
Ozzy Osbourne has advised a dumped ex to send her former boyfriend a box of excrement - just like his wife Sharon does to people she means to get even with. In his latest Rolling Stone magazine advice column, the rocker urges reader Ashley from New Jersey to follow through on her plan to send her ex, who proposed to her best friend on the one-year anniversary of their split, a "bag of s**t" - but suggests she does it with class.
He writes, "If you're gonna send c**p in the mail, take a leaf out of my wife's book and do it right: Put it in a Tiffany's box. Everyone loves to get a Tiffany's box, which makes the thought of them (ex and his fiancee) untying the ribbon and bow to find a fresh dump inside even more satisfying."
Ozzy Osbourne previously gave a unique advice to his sex-starved fan. In his health advice column, he suggested the man to play dress up and take his girlfriend to a bed and breakfast and pretend they are having an affair.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters