Ozzy Osbourne: Perfect Gift for Ex Is a Box of Excrement
Ozzy Osbourne has advised a dumped ex to send her former boyfriend a box of excrement - just like his wife Sharon does to people she means to get even with. In his latest Rolling Stone magazine advice column, the rocker urges reader Ashley from New Jersey to follow through on her plan to send her ex, who proposed to her best friend on the one-year anniversary of their split, a "bag of s**t" - but suggests she does it with class.
He writes, "If you're gonna send c**p in the mail, take a leaf out of my wife's book and do it right: Put it in a Tiffany's box. Everyone loves to get a Tiffany's box, which makes the thought of them (ex and his fiancee) untying the ribbon and bow to find a fresh dump inside even more satisfying."
Ozzy Osbourne previously gave a unique advice to his sex-starved fan. In his health advice column, he suggested the man to play dress up and take his girlfriend to a bed and breakfast and pretend they are having an affair.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie