Rihanna Annoyed When Talking About Chris Brown
Rihanna hates talking about her bust-up with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown because she's convinced it makes her look "bitter, pitiful, spiteful and angry". The "Umbrella" hitmaker was left battered and bruised following an altercation with Brown in early 2009, while he was left with an assault conviction.
The violent dispute and the couple's subsequent split continues to make headlines whenever the Bajan beauty reveals more details, but Rihanna is adamant she would prefer to put the past behind her for good. And the pop star admits she only talks about it because interviewers always bring up the subject.
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "People won't stop askin (about) it! It's f**kin (sic) annoying! Nobody wants to relive that, but some ppl (people) can't respect that! I get it, they wanna raise awareness to young girls! But it ends up just makin me look bitter, pitiful, spiteful and angry!"
More Rihanna News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal