Rihanna Annoyed When Talking About Chris Brown
Rihanna hates talking about her bust-up with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown because she's convinced it makes her look "bitter, pitiful, spiteful and angry". The "Umbrella" hitmaker was left battered and bruised following an altercation with Brown in early 2009, while he was left with an assault conviction.
The violent dispute and the couple's subsequent split continues to make headlines whenever the Bajan beauty reveals more details, but Rihanna is adamant she would prefer to put the past behind her for good. And the pop star admits she only talks about it because interviewers always bring up the subject.
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "People won't stop askin (about) it! It's f**kin (sic) annoying! Nobody wants to relive that, but some ppl (people) can't respect that! I get it, they wanna raise awareness to young girls! But it ends up just makin me look bitter, pitiful, spiteful and angry!"
More Rihanna News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival