Rihanna Annoyed When Talking About Chris Brown
Rihanna hates talking about her bust-up with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown because she's convinced it makes her look "bitter, pitiful, spiteful and angry". The "Umbrella" hitmaker was left battered and bruised following an altercation with Brown in early 2009, while he was left with an assault conviction.
The violent dispute and the couple's subsequent split continues to make headlines whenever the Bajan beauty reveals more details, but Rihanna is adamant she would prefer to put the past behind her for good. And the pop star admits she only talks about it because interviewers always bring up the subject.
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "People won't stop askin (about) it! It's f**kin (sic) annoying! Nobody wants to relive that, but some ppl (people) can't respect that! I get it, they wanna raise awareness to young girls! But it ends up just makin me look bitter, pitiful, spiteful and angry!"
More Rihanna News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7