Rihanna Annoyed When Talking About Chris Brown
Rihanna hates talking about her bust-up with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown because she's convinced it makes her look "bitter, pitiful, spiteful and angry". The "Umbrella" hitmaker was left battered and bruised following an altercation with Brown in early 2009, while he was left with an assault conviction.
The violent dispute and the couple's subsequent split continues to make headlines whenever the Bajan beauty reveals more details, but Rihanna is adamant she would prefer to put the past behind her for good. And the pop star admits she only talks about it because interviewers always bring up the subject.
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "People won't stop askin (about) it! It's f**kin (sic) annoying! Nobody wants to relive that, but some ppl (people) can't respect that! I get it, they wanna raise awareness to young girls! But it ends up just makin me look bitter, pitiful, spiteful and angry!"
More Rihanna News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby