Rihanna Annoyed When Talking About Chris Brown
Rihanna hates talking about her bust-up with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown because she's convinced it makes her look "bitter, pitiful, spiteful and angry". The "Umbrella" hitmaker was left battered and bruised following an altercation with Brown in early 2009, while he was left with an assault conviction.
The violent dispute and the couple's subsequent split continues to make headlines whenever the Bajan beauty reveals more details, but Rihanna is adamant she would prefer to put the past behind her for good. And the pop star admits she only talks about it because interviewers always bring up the subject.
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "People won't stop askin (about) it! It's f**kin (sic) annoying! Nobody wants to relive that, but some ppl (people) can't respect that! I get it, they wanna raise awareness to young girls! But it ends up just makin me look bitter, pitiful, spiteful and angry!"
More Rihanna News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie