Simon Cowell Has Justin Bieber's Music in His Late-Night Playlist
Simon Cowell is a big fan of Justin Bieber - he listens to the teen singer's album every night before he goes to bed. The "Baby" hitmaker thrilled TV viewers in the U.K. when he performed on the music mogul's talent show "The X Factor" on Sunday night, November 28.
And Cowell had a bizarre backstage confession to make to Bieber - he relaxes by listening to the Canadian star's music each night. Bieber writes on his Twitter.com blog, "X Factor we had fun. Simon told me he listens to my cd every night before he goes to bed."
And Bieber also praised British women, including "X Factor" judge Cheryl Cole, adding: "London girls, u go hard... Cheryl u looked lovely as usual. So fine."
Beside having Justin Bieber as a musical guest, the Sunday episode of "The X Factor" also featured performance by Nicole Scherzinger.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie