Simon Cowell Has Justin Bieber's Music in His Late-Night Playlist
Simon Cowell is a big fan of Justin Bieber - he listens to the teen singer's album every night before he goes to bed. The "Baby" hitmaker thrilled TV viewers in the U.K. when he performed on the music mogul's talent show "The X Factor" on Sunday night, November 28.
And Cowell had a bizarre backstage confession to make to Bieber - he relaxes by listening to the Canadian star's music each night. Bieber writes on his Twitter.com blog, "X Factor we had fun. Simon told me he listens to my cd every night before he goes to bed."
And Bieber also praised British women, including "X Factor" judge Cheryl Cole, adding: "London girls, u go hard... Cheryl u looked lovely as usual. So fine."
Beside having Justin Bieber as a musical guest, the Sunday episode of "The X Factor" also featured performance by Nicole Scherzinger.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie