Simon Cowell Has Justin Bieber's Music in His Late-Night Playlist
Simon Cowell is a big fan of Justin Bieber - he listens to the teen singer's album every night before he goes to bed. The "Baby" hitmaker thrilled TV viewers in the U.K. when he performed on the music mogul's talent show "The X Factor" on Sunday night, November 28.
And Cowell had a bizarre backstage confession to make to Bieber - he relaxes by listening to the Canadian star's music each night. Bieber writes on his Twitter.com blog, "X Factor we had fun. Simon told me he listens to my cd every night before he goes to bed."
And Bieber also praised British women, including "X Factor" judge Cheryl Cole, adding: "London girls, u go hard... Cheryl u looked lovely as usual. So fine."
Beside having Justin Bieber as a musical guest, the Sunday episode of "The X Factor" also featured performance by Nicole Scherzinger.
More Simon Cowell News
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'