Simon Cowell Has Justin Bieber's Music in His Late-Night Playlist
Simon Cowell is a big fan of Justin Bieber - he listens to the teen singer's album every night before he goes to bed. The "Baby" hitmaker thrilled TV viewers in the U.K. when he performed on the music mogul's talent show "The X Factor" on Sunday night, November 28.
And Cowell had a bizarre backstage confession to make to Bieber - he relaxes by listening to the Canadian star's music each night. Bieber writes on his Twitter.com blog, "X Factor we had fun. Simon told me he listens to my cd every night before he goes to bed."
And Bieber also praised British women, including "X Factor" judge Cheryl Cole, adding: "London girls, u go hard... Cheryl u looked lovely as usual. So fine."
Beside having Justin Bieber as a musical guest, the Sunday episode of "The X Factor" also featured performance by Nicole Scherzinger.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour