Simon Cowell Has Justin Bieber's Music in His Late-Night Playlist
Simon Cowell is a big fan of Justin Bieber - he listens to the teen singer's album every night before he goes to bed. The "Baby" hitmaker thrilled TV viewers in the U.K. when he performed on the music mogul's talent show "The X Factor" on Sunday night, November 28.
And Cowell had a bizarre backstage confession to make to Bieber - he relaxes by listening to the Canadian star's music each night. Bieber writes on his Twitter.com blog, "X Factor we had fun. Simon told me he listens to my cd every night before he goes to bed."
And Bieber also praised British women, including "X Factor" judge Cheryl Cole, adding: "London girls, u go hard... Cheryl u looked lovely as usual. So fine."
Beside having Justin Bieber as a musical guest, the Sunday episode of "The X Factor" also featured performance by Nicole Scherzinger.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist