Joel Madden and Nicole Richie Erupted to Dance at 'Yo Gabba Gabba!'
Good Charlotte rocker Joel Madden and his partner Nicole Richie showed off their fun side on Saturday, November 27, taking to the stage in Los Angeles to perform in a popular children's show.
The couple took their kids, two-year-old Harlow, and Sparrow, 14 months, to the "Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! There's A Party In My City" concert - and they couldn't resist joining in the fun themselves. Madden and his socialite fiancee performed choreographed dance moves on stage with characters from the pre-school series at the city's Nokia Theatre, much to the delight of young audience members.
The show was a star-studded affair - Gwen Stefani took her two sons, Kingston, four, and two-year-old Zuma, while Jessica Alba attended with her two-year-old daughter Honor.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion