Joel Madden and Nicole Richie Erupted to Dance at 'Yo Gabba Gabba!'
Good Charlotte rocker Joel Madden and his partner Nicole Richie showed off their fun side on Saturday, November 27, taking to the stage in Los Angeles to perform in a popular children's show.
The couple took their kids, two-year-old Harlow, and Sparrow, 14 months, to the "Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! There's A Party In My City" concert - and they couldn't resist joining in the fun themselves. Madden and his socialite fiancee performed choreographed dance moves on stage with characters from the pre-school series at the city's Nokia Theatre, much to the delight of young audience members.
The show was a star-studded affair - Gwen Stefani took her two sons, Kingston, four, and two-year-old Zuma, while Jessica Alba attended with her two-year-old daughter Honor.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'