Joel Madden and Nicole Richie Erupted to Dance at 'Yo Gabba Gabba!'
Good Charlotte rocker Joel Madden and his partner Nicole Richie showed off their fun side on Saturday, November 27, taking to the stage in Los Angeles to perform in a popular children's show.
The couple took their kids, two-year-old Harlow, and Sparrow, 14 months, to the "Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! There's A Party In My City" concert - and they couldn't resist joining in the fun themselves. Madden and his socialite fiancee performed choreographed dance moves on stage with characters from the pre-school series at the city's Nokia Theatre, much to the delight of young audience members.
The show was a star-studded affair - Gwen Stefani took her two sons, Kingston, four, and two-year-old Zuma, while Jessica Alba attended with her two-year-old daughter Honor.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal