Joel Madden and Nicole Richie Erupted to Dance at 'Yo Gabba Gabba!'
Good Charlotte rocker Joel Madden and his partner Nicole Richie showed off their fun side on Saturday, November 27, taking to the stage in Los Angeles to perform in a popular children's show.
The couple took their kids, two-year-old Harlow, and Sparrow, 14 months, to the "Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! There's A Party In My City" concert - and they couldn't resist joining in the fun themselves. Madden and his socialite fiancee performed choreographed dance moves on stage with characters from the pre-school series at the city's Nokia Theatre, much to the delight of young audience members.
The show was a star-studded affair - Gwen Stefani took her two sons, Kingston, four, and two-year-old Zuma, while Jessica Alba attended with her two-year-old daughter Honor.
More Nicole Richie News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked