Joel Madden and Nicole Richie Erupted to Dance at 'Yo Gabba Gabba!'
Good Charlotte rocker Joel Madden and his partner Nicole Richie showed off their fun side on Saturday, November 27, taking to the stage in Los Angeles to perform in a popular children's show.
The couple took their kids, two-year-old Harlow, and Sparrow, 14 months, to the "Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! There's A Party In My City" concert - and they couldn't resist joining in the fun themselves. Madden and his socialite fiancee performed choreographed dance moves on stage with characters from the pre-school series at the city's Nokia Theatre, much to the delight of young audience members.
The show was a star-studded affair - Gwen Stefani took her two sons, Kingston, four, and two-year-old Zuma, while Jessica Alba attended with her two-year-old daughter Honor.
More Nicole Richie News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March