Jason London Engaged to Girlfriend of Two Years
Actor Jason London has proposed to his girlfriend of two years. The "Dazed and Confused" star popped the question to Sofia Karstens on Saturday, November 27 - and he made the engagement extra special by presenting her with his grandmother's ring.
He tells E! News, "I love waking up with my best friend every morning. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing woman in my life." London reveals they are planning to wed on 16 July, 2011 in Vermont.
Jason was once married to Charlie Spradling but divorced in 2006. They are parents to a daughter named Cooper, who was born on his birthday.
Professionally, Jason is starring in Syfy's new program called "51" which chronicles what happens after political pressure from the American public forces the Air Force to provide a few reporters with limited access to the most secretive base on the planet: Area 51.
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72