Jason London Engaged to Girlfriend of Two Years
Actor Jason London has proposed to his girlfriend of two years. The "Dazed and Confused" star popped the question to Sofia Karstens on Saturday, November 27 - and he made the engagement extra special by presenting her with his grandmother's ring.
He tells E! News, "I love waking up with my best friend every morning. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing woman in my life." London reveals they are planning to wed on 16 July, 2011 in Vermont.
Jason was once married to Charlie Spradling but divorced in 2006. They are parents to a daughter named Cooper, who was born on his birthday.
Professionally, Jason is starring in Syfy's new program called "51" which chronicles what happens after political pressure from the American public forces the Air Force to provide a few reporters with limited access to the most secretive base on the planet: Area 51.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift