Jason London Engaged to Girlfriend of Two Years
Actor Jason London has proposed to his girlfriend of two years. The "Dazed and Confused" star popped the question to Sofia Karstens on Saturday, November 27 - and he made the engagement extra special by presenting her with his grandmother's ring.
He tells E! News, "I love waking up with my best friend every morning. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing woman in my life." London reveals they are planning to wed on 16 July, 2011 in Vermont.
Jason was once married to Charlie Spradling but divorced in 2006. They are parents to a daughter named Cooper, who was born on his birthday.
Professionally, Jason is starring in Syfy's new program called "51" which chronicles what happens after political pressure from the American public forces the Air Force to provide a few reporters with limited access to the most secretive base on the planet: Area 51.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'