Jason London Engaged to Girlfriend of Two Years
Actor Jason London has proposed to his girlfriend of two years. The "Dazed and Confused" star popped the question to Sofia Karstens on Saturday, November 27 - and he made the engagement extra special by presenting her with his grandmother's ring.
He tells E! News, "I love waking up with my best friend every morning. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing woman in my life." London reveals they are planning to wed on 16 July, 2011 in Vermont.
Jason was once married to Charlie Spradling but divorced in 2006. They are parents to a daughter named Cooper, who was born on his birthday.
Professionally, Jason is starring in Syfy's new program called "51" which chronicles what happens after political pressure from the American public forces the Air Force to provide a few reporters with limited access to the most secretive base on the planet: Area 51.
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?