Jason London Engaged to Girlfriend of Two Years
Actor Jason London has proposed to his girlfriend of two years. The "Dazed and Confused" star popped the question to Sofia Karstens on Saturday, November 27 - and he made the engagement extra special by presenting her with his grandmother's ring.
He tells E! News, "I love waking up with my best friend every morning. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing woman in my life." London reveals they are planning to wed on 16 July, 2011 in Vermont.
Jason was once married to Charlie Spradling but divorced in 2006. They are parents to a daughter named Cooper, who was born on his birthday.
Professionally, Jason is starring in Syfy's new program called "51" which chronicles what happens after political pressure from the American public forces the Air Force to provide a few reporters with limited access to the most secretive base on the planet: Area 51.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik