Brooke Mueller: 'I Did Not Go to Rehab'
Charlie Sheen's estranged wife Brooke Mueller has dismissed reports she checked into rehab on America's Thanksgiving holiday. Mueller entered into a treatment facility in California in February in a bid to deal with personal issues, following her Christmas Day 2009 bust-up with her actor husband in Aspen, Colorado.
After a short spell in the clinic, Mueller returned home to Los Angeles, but reports emerged over the weekend suggesting she had spent Thanksgiving morning in rehab as part of her ongoing treatment for stress management issues.
However, Mueller has dismissed the story and insists she is perfectly healthy. She tells UsMagazine.com, "I did not go to rehab. The story is ridiculous. I am healthy and happy."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism