Brooke Mueller: 'I Did Not Go to Rehab'
Charlie Sheen's estranged wife Brooke Mueller has dismissed reports she checked into rehab on America's Thanksgiving holiday. Mueller entered into a treatment facility in California in February in a bid to deal with personal issues, following her Christmas Day 2009 bust-up with her actor husband in Aspen, Colorado.
After a short spell in the clinic, Mueller returned home to Los Angeles, but reports emerged over the weekend suggesting she had spent Thanksgiving morning in rehab as part of her ongoing treatment for stress management issues.
However, Mueller has dismissed the story and insists she is perfectly healthy. She tells UsMagazine.com, "I did not go to rehab. The story is ridiculous. I am healthy and happy."
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years