Brooke Mueller: 'I Did Not Go to Rehab'
Charlie Sheen's estranged wife Brooke Mueller has dismissed reports she checked into rehab on America's Thanksgiving holiday. Mueller entered into a treatment facility in California in February in a bid to deal with personal issues, following her Christmas Day 2009 bust-up with her actor husband in Aspen, Colorado.
After a short spell in the clinic, Mueller returned home to Los Angeles, but reports emerged over the weekend suggesting she had spent Thanksgiving morning in rehab as part of her ongoing treatment for stress management issues.
However, Mueller has dismissed the story and insists she is perfectly healthy. She tells UsMagazine.com, "I did not go to rehab. The story is ridiculous. I am healthy and happy."
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama