Brooke Mueller: 'I Did Not Go to Rehab'
Charlie Sheen's estranged wife Brooke Mueller has dismissed reports she checked into rehab on America's Thanksgiving holiday. Mueller entered into a treatment facility in California in February in a bid to deal with personal issues, following her Christmas Day 2009 bust-up with her actor husband in Aspen, Colorado.
After a short spell in the clinic, Mueller returned home to Los Angeles, but reports emerged over the weekend suggesting she had spent Thanksgiving morning in rehab as part of her ongoing treatment for stress management issues.
However, Mueller has dismissed the story and insists she is perfectly healthy. She tells UsMagazine.com, "I did not go to rehab. The story is ridiculous. I am healthy and happy."
More Brooke Mueller News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'