Brooke Mueller: 'I Did Not Go to Rehab'
Charlie Sheen's estranged wife Brooke Mueller has dismissed reports she checked into rehab on America's Thanksgiving holiday. Mueller entered into a treatment facility in California in February in a bid to deal with personal issues, following her Christmas Day 2009 bust-up with her actor husband in Aspen, Colorado.
After a short spell in the clinic, Mueller returned home to Los Angeles, but reports emerged over the weekend suggesting she had spent Thanksgiving morning in rehab as part of her ongoing treatment for stress management issues.
However, Mueller has dismissed the story and insists she is perfectly healthy. She tells UsMagazine.com, "I did not go to rehab. The story is ridiculous. I am healthy and happy."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked