Pregnant Pink Refuses to Give Up Drink
Pop star Pink is refusing to completely give up alcohol during her pregnancy, as she's convinced the occasional drink is "good for you". The singer is expecting a baby with her husband Carey Hart and she is due to become a mother for the first time in the spring 2011.
But the "So What" star is still indulging in the odd glass of booze, as she doesn't want to deprive herself while she is pregnant. She tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm pretty disciplined, when it's time to play I play, when it's time to work I work, and when it's time to be careful I'll be careful. It's (an occasional drink is) good for you. There's a whole manual that's six foot deep filled with things you can't do."
"No drinking, no eating this... In Ireland I saw a nine-months pregnant woman with a martini in her hand. Or you go to Italy and there's a nine-months pregnant woman with a big old rack of wine in her hand."
More Pink News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding