Pregnant Pink Refuses to Give Up Drink
Pop star Pink is refusing to completely give up alcohol during her pregnancy, as she's convinced the occasional drink is "good for you". The singer is expecting a baby with her husband Carey Hart and she is due to become a mother for the first time in the spring 2011.
But the "So What" star is still indulging in the odd glass of booze, as she doesn't want to deprive herself while she is pregnant. She tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm pretty disciplined, when it's time to play I play, when it's time to work I work, and when it's time to be careful I'll be careful. It's (an occasional drink is) good for you. There's a whole manual that's six foot deep filled with things you can't do."
"No drinking, no eating this... In Ireland I saw a nine-months pregnant woman with a martini in her hand. Or you go to Italy and there's a nine-months pregnant woman with a big old rack of wine in her hand."
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service