Pregnant Pink Refuses to Give Up Drink
Pop star Pink is refusing to completely give up alcohol during her pregnancy, as she's convinced the occasional drink is "good for you". The singer is expecting a baby with her husband Carey Hart and she is due to become a mother for the first time in the spring 2011.
But the "So What" star is still indulging in the odd glass of booze, as she doesn't want to deprive herself while she is pregnant. She tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm pretty disciplined, when it's time to play I play, when it's time to work I work, and when it's time to be careful I'll be careful. It's (an occasional drink is) good for you. There's a whole manual that's six foot deep filled with things you can't do."
"No drinking, no eating this... In Ireland I saw a nine-months pregnant woman with a martini in her hand. Or you go to Italy and there's a nine-months pregnant woman with a big old rack of wine in her hand."
More Pink News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen