Pregnant Pink Refuses to Give Up Drink
Pop star Pink is refusing to completely give up alcohol during her pregnancy, as she's convinced the occasional drink is "good for you". The singer is expecting a baby with her husband Carey Hart and she is due to become a mother for the first time in the spring 2011.
But the "So What" star is still indulging in the odd glass of booze, as she doesn't want to deprive herself while she is pregnant. She tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm pretty disciplined, when it's time to play I play, when it's time to work I work, and when it's time to be careful I'll be careful. It's (an occasional drink is) good for you. There's a whole manual that's six foot deep filled with things you can't do."
"No drinking, no eating this... In Ireland I saw a nine-months pregnant woman with a martini in her hand. Or you go to Italy and there's a nine-months pregnant woman with a big old rack of wine in her hand."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7