Patsy Kensit Out of 'Strictly Come Dancing', to Keep Dancing While Making Tea
Actress Patsy Kensit has been voted off "Strictly Come Dancing", just days after crediting the British reality show with helping to heal the heartache of her fourth marriage breakdown. The "Lethal Weapon 2" star admitted earlier this week she was convinced the intense training for the series was what she needed to take her mind off her separation from DJ Jeremy Healy in April this year.
She revealed, "This whole Strictly experience has been such an amazing diversion from my life. I would advise anyone to try it. If you've had a rough time, go to a dance class because it does lift your spirits. It's turned out to be just what I needed."
But British viewers were unimpressed with Kensit's tango on Saturday night, November 27, and she was kicked off the show on Sunday, November 28. However the actress has vowed to carry on dancing, telling host Tess Daly, "I've had the most incredible time. It's been the most beautiful experience. To my two beautiful boys at home, you've got your mum back now! I'll be dancing while making your tea."
Kensit is mum to two sons; 17-year-old James, by rocker Jim Kerr, and Lennon, 11, by Liam Gallagher.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says