Patsy Kensit Out of 'Strictly Come Dancing', to Keep Dancing While Making Tea
Actress Patsy Kensit has been voted off "Strictly Come Dancing", just days after crediting the British reality show with helping to heal the heartache of her fourth marriage breakdown. The "Lethal Weapon 2" star admitted earlier this week she was convinced the intense training for the series was what she needed to take her mind off her separation from DJ Jeremy Healy in April this year.
She revealed, "This whole Strictly experience has been such an amazing diversion from my life. I would advise anyone to try it. If you've had a rough time, go to a dance class because it does lift your spirits. It's turned out to be just what I needed."
But British viewers were unimpressed with Kensit's tango on Saturday night, November 27, and she was kicked off the show on Sunday, November 28. However the actress has vowed to carry on dancing, telling host Tess Daly, "I've had the most incredible time. It's been the most beautiful experience. To my two beautiful boys at home, you've got your mum back now! I'll be dancing while making your tea."
Kensit is mum to two sons; 17-year-old James, by rocker Jim Kerr, and Lennon, 11, by Liam Gallagher.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked