Patsy Kensit Out of 'Strictly Come Dancing', to Keep Dancing While Making Tea
Actress Patsy Kensit has been voted off "Strictly Come Dancing", just days after crediting the British reality show with helping to heal the heartache of her fourth marriage breakdown. The "Lethal Weapon 2" star admitted earlier this week she was convinced the intense training for the series was what she needed to take her mind off her separation from DJ Jeremy Healy in April this year.
She revealed, "This whole Strictly experience has been such an amazing diversion from my life. I would advise anyone to try it. If you've had a rough time, go to a dance class because it does lift your spirits. It's turned out to be just what I needed."
But British viewers were unimpressed with Kensit's tango on Saturday night, November 27, and she was kicked off the show on Sunday, November 28. However the actress has vowed to carry on dancing, telling host Tess Daly, "I've had the most incredible time. It's been the most beautiful experience. To my two beautiful boys at home, you've got your mum back now! I'll be dancing while making your tea."
Kensit is mum to two sons; 17-year-old James, by rocker Jim Kerr, and Lennon, 11, by Liam Gallagher.
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef