Willie Nelson Officially Charged With Drug Possession
Country legend Willie Nelson has been charged with marijuana possession following his Friday, November 26 morning arrest in Texas. The singer's tour bus was pulled over by Border Patrol police at a Sierra Blanca checkpoint and an officer embarked on a search of the vehicle after reportedly smelling pot.
Six ounces (170 grams) of marijuana was found and Nelson, along with two other people, was arrested on suspicion of drug possession. The 77 year old was booked in Hudspeth County Jail and posted $2,500 bail.
A spokesman for the U.S. Border Patrol has now confirmed the legendary musician has been charged with possession after admitting that the drugs belonged to him.
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women