Willie Nelson Officially Charged With Drug Possession
Country legend Willie Nelson has been charged with marijuana possession following his Friday, November 26 morning arrest in Texas. The singer's tour bus was pulled over by Border Patrol police at a Sierra Blanca checkpoint and an officer embarked on a search of the vehicle after reportedly smelling pot.
Six ounces (170 grams) of marijuana was found and Nelson, along with two other people, was arrested on suspicion of drug possession. The 77 year old was booked in Hudspeth County Jail and posted $2,500 bail.
A spokesman for the U.S. Border Patrol has now confirmed the legendary musician has been charged with possession after admitting that the drugs belonged to him.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie