Willie Nelson Officially Charged With Drug Possession
Country legend Willie Nelson has been charged with marijuana possession following his Friday, November 26 morning arrest in Texas. The singer's tour bus was pulled over by Border Patrol police at a Sierra Blanca checkpoint and an officer embarked on a search of the vehicle after reportedly smelling pot.
Six ounces (170 grams) of marijuana was found and Nelson, along with two other people, was arrested on suspicion of drug possession. The 77 year old was booked in Hudspeth County Jail and posted $2,500 bail.
A spokesman for the U.S. Border Patrol has now confirmed the legendary musician has been charged with possession after admitting that the drugs belonged to him.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video