Willie Nelson Officially Charged With Drug Possession
Country legend Willie Nelson has been charged with marijuana possession following his Friday, November 26 morning arrest in Texas. The singer's tour bus was pulled over by Border Patrol police at a Sierra Blanca checkpoint and an officer embarked on a search of the vehicle after reportedly smelling pot.
Six ounces (170 grams) of marijuana was found and Nelson, along with two other people, was arrested on suspicion of drug possession. The 77 year old was booked in Hudspeth County Jail and posted $2,500 bail.
A spokesman for the U.S. Border Patrol has now confirmed the legendary musician has been charged with possession after admitting that the drugs belonged to him.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'