Willie Nelson Officially Charged With Drug Possession
Country legend Willie Nelson has been charged with marijuana possession following his Friday, November 26 morning arrest in Texas. The singer's tour bus was pulled over by Border Patrol police at a Sierra Blanca checkpoint and an officer embarked on a search of the vehicle after reportedly smelling pot.
Six ounces (170 grams) of marijuana was found and Nelson, along with two other people, was arrested on suspicion of drug possession. The 77 year old was booked in Hudspeth County Jail and posted $2,500 bail.
A spokesman for the U.S. Border Patrol has now confirmed the legendary musician has been charged with possession after admitting that the drugs belonged to him.
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry