Pink: I Miss Beating People Up
Pregnant pop star Pink has put her rowdy days behind her now she's expecting, but she misses "scrapping" as she hasn't had a "real good fight" in years. The feisty singer is preparing to become a mother for the first time with her husband Carey Hart, and is settling down into family life.
Pink is adamant she has calmed down a lot in recent years, but still yearns for an explosive argument because life can become "boring" without the odd punch-up. She tells Britain's The Sun, "A real good fight - it's been years. And you know what? I miss it, I really miss scrapping. I've become quite boring in my old age. I stopped getting in fights, I stopped beating people up."
"I mean, back in the day people could just punch each other, get over it and be friends the next day. Now it's lawsuits, it's boring, just boring."
More Pink News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie