Pink: I Miss Beating People Up
Pregnant pop star Pink has put her rowdy days behind her now she's expecting, but she misses "scrapping" as she hasn't had a "real good fight" in years. The feisty singer is preparing to become a mother for the first time with her husband Carey Hart, and is settling down into family life.
Pink is adamant she has calmed down a lot in recent years, but still yearns for an explosive argument because life can become "boring" without the odd punch-up. She tells Britain's The Sun, "A real good fight - it's been years. And you know what? I miss it, I really miss scrapping. I've become quite boring in my old age. I stopped getting in fights, I stopped beating people up."
"I mean, back in the day people could just punch each other, get over it and be friends the next day. Now it's lawsuits, it's boring, just boring."
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service