Pink: I Miss Beating People Up
Pregnant pop star Pink has put her rowdy days behind her now she's expecting, but she misses "scrapping" as she hasn't had a "real good fight" in years. The feisty singer is preparing to become a mother for the first time with her husband Carey Hart, and is settling down into family life.
Pink is adamant she has calmed down a lot in recent years, but still yearns for an explosive argument because life can become "boring" without the odd punch-up. She tells Britain's The Sun, "A real good fight - it's been years. And you know what? I miss it, I really miss scrapping. I've become quite boring in my old age. I stopped getting in fights, I stopped beating people up."
"I mean, back in the day people could just punch each other, get over it and be friends the next day. Now it's lawsuits, it's boring, just boring."
More Pink News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand