Pink: I Miss Beating People Up
Pregnant pop star Pink has put her rowdy days behind her now she's expecting, but she misses "scrapping" as she hasn't had a "real good fight" in years. The feisty singer is preparing to become a mother for the first time with her husband Carey Hart, and is settling down into family life.
Pink is adamant she has calmed down a lot in recent years, but still yearns for an explosive argument because life can become "boring" without the odd punch-up. She tells Britain's The Sun, "A real good fight - it's been years. And you know what? I miss it, I really miss scrapping. I've become quite boring in my old age. I stopped getting in fights, I stopped beating people up."
"I mean, back in the day people could just punch each other, get over it and be friends the next day. Now it's lawsuits, it's boring, just boring."
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington