Peter Andre Back on Stage After Hospitalization
Australian singer Peter Andre took to the stage on Sunday, November 28, just two days after undergoing an emergency operation to treat "excruciating" stomach pains. The "Mysterious Girl" star was struck down with a mystery illness on Thursday, November 25 night and was taken to hospital, forcing him to cancel the opening date of his U.K. tour on Friday in Plymouth, south-west England.
Concerned medics rushed Andre into the operating theater on Friday for an emergency procedure and he was released on Saturday, November 27 morning. And Andre proved he's back on form by performing for fans in Minehead, south-west England on Sunday, after pushing the show back from its original Saturday schedule.
The rest of the star's tour is expected to continue as planned.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville