Peter Andre Back on Stage After Hospitalization
Australian singer Peter Andre took to the stage on Sunday, November 28, just two days after undergoing an emergency operation to treat "excruciating" stomach pains. The "Mysterious Girl" star was struck down with a mystery illness on Thursday, November 25 night and was taken to hospital, forcing him to cancel the opening date of his U.K. tour on Friday in Plymouth, south-west England.
Concerned medics rushed Andre into the operating theater on Friday for an emergency procedure and he was released on Saturday, November 27 morning. And Andre proved he's back on form by performing for fans in Minehead, south-west England on Sunday, after pushing the show back from its original Saturday schedule.
The rest of the star's tour is expected to continue as planned.
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- 'Teen Mom OG' Star Amber Portwood Denies She's Pregnant With Matt Baier's Child