Peter Andre Back on Stage After Hospitalization
Australian singer Peter Andre took to the stage on Sunday, November 28, just two days after undergoing an emergency operation to treat "excruciating" stomach pains. The "Mysterious Girl" star was struck down with a mystery illness on Thursday, November 25 night and was taken to hospital, forcing him to cancel the opening date of his U.K. tour on Friday in Plymouth, south-west England.
Concerned medics rushed Andre into the operating theater on Friday for an emergency procedure and he was released on Saturday, November 27 morning. And Andre proved he's back on form by performing for fans in Minehead, south-west England on Sunday, after pushing the show back from its original Saturday schedule.
The rest of the star's tour is expected to continue as planned.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed