Peter Andre Back on Stage After Hospitalization
Australian singer Peter Andre took to the stage on Sunday, November 28, just two days after undergoing an emergency operation to treat "excruciating" stomach pains. The "Mysterious Girl" star was struck down with a mystery illness on Thursday, November 25 night and was taken to hospital, forcing him to cancel the opening date of his U.K. tour on Friday in Plymouth, south-west England.
Concerned medics rushed Andre into the operating theater on Friday for an emergency procedure and he was released on Saturday, November 27 morning. And Andre proved he's back on form by performing for fans in Minehead, south-west England on Sunday, after pushing the show back from its original Saturday schedule.
The rest of the star's tour is expected to continue as planned.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier