Peter Andre Back on Stage After Hospitalization
Australian singer Peter Andre took to the stage on Sunday, November 28, just two days after undergoing an emergency operation to treat "excruciating" stomach pains. The "Mysterious Girl" star was struck down with a mystery illness on Thursday, November 25 night and was taken to hospital, forcing him to cancel the opening date of his U.K. tour on Friday in Plymouth, south-west England.
Concerned medics rushed Andre into the operating theater on Friday for an emergency procedure and he was released on Saturday, November 27 morning. And Andre proved he's back on form by performing for fans in Minehead, south-west England on Sunday, after pushing the show back from its original Saturday schedule.
The rest of the star's tour is expected to continue as planned.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'