Fuming Over Marriage Report, Lily Allen Calls Columnist C**t
British singer Lily Allen has launched a bitter online attack at a U.K. journalist who reported the star is planning to marry next year to help her overcome the loss of her baby. The "Smile" hitmaker was left devastated after losing her unborn son six months into her pregnancy in October.
The tragedy was compounded when she was hospitalized with septicaemia, which can occur when foetal material left behind in the womb after a miscarriage becomes infected. Allen has retreated to her English countryside home to grieve for her loss, and Britain's Mail on Sunday columnist Katie Nicholl claimed that she and boyfriend Sam Cooper were set to walk down the aisle in the New Year after "they realized through their grief that they absolutely adore one another and cannot live without each other".
But an angry Allen has taken aim at the writer on Twitter.com, launching a foul-mouthed tirade against Nicholl. On her page, she writes, "Katie Nicholl you're a lying c**t, leave me out of your s**tty column, you know nothing. I'm sorry, but there's a time and a place for disrespectful, badly researched or just made up journalism. It's not now Katie Nicholl."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked