Fuming Over Marriage Report, Lily Allen Calls Columnist C**t
British singer Lily Allen has launched a bitter online attack at a U.K. journalist who reported the star is planning to marry next year to help her overcome the loss of her baby. The "Smile" hitmaker was left devastated after losing her unborn son six months into her pregnancy in October.
The tragedy was compounded when she was hospitalized with septicaemia, which can occur when foetal material left behind in the womb after a miscarriage becomes infected. Allen has retreated to her English countryside home to grieve for her loss, and Britain's Mail on Sunday columnist Katie Nicholl claimed that she and boyfriend Sam Cooper were set to walk down the aisle in the New Year after "they realized through their grief that they absolutely adore one another and cannot live without each other".
But an angry Allen has taken aim at the writer on Twitter.com, launching a foul-mouthed tirade against Nicholl. On her page, she writes, "Katie Nicholl you're a lying c**t, leave me out of your s**tty column, you know nothing. I'm sorry, but there's a time and a place for disrespectful, badly researched or just made up journalism. It's not now Katie Nicholl."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie