Fuming Over Marriage Report, Lily Allen Calls Columnist C**t
British singer Lily Allen has launched a bitter online attack at a U.K. journalist who reported the star is planning to marry next year to help her overcome the loss of her baby. The "Smile" hitmaker was left devastated after losing her unborn son six months into her pregnancy in October.
The tragedy was compounded when she was hospitalized with septicaemia, which can occur when foetal material left behind in the womb after a miscarriage becomes infected. Allen has retreated to her English countryside home to grieve for her loss, and Britain's Mail on Sunday columnist Katie Nicholl claimed that she and boyfriend Sam Cooper were set to walk down the aisle in the New Year after "they realized through their grief that they absolutely adore one another and cannot live without each other".
But an angry Allen has taken aim at the writer on Twitter.com, launching a foul-mouthed tirade against Nicholl. On her page, she writes, "Katie Nicholl you're a lying c**t, leave me out of your s**tty column, you know nothing. I'm sorry, but there's a time and a place for disrespectful, badly researched or just made up journalism. It's not now Katie Nicholl."
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet