Fuming Over Marriage Report, Lily Allen Calls Columnist C**t
British singer Lily Allen has launched a bitter online attack at a U.K. journalist who reported the star is planning to marry next year to help her overcome the loss of her baby. The "Smile" hitmaker was left devastated after losing her unborn son six months into her pregnancy in October.
The tragedy was compounded when she was hospitalized with septicaemia, which can occur when foetal material left behind in the womb after a miscarriage becomes infected. Allen has retreated to her English countryside home to grieve for her loss, and Britain's Mail on Sunday columnist Katie Nicholl claimed that she and boyfriend Sam Cooper were set to walk down the aisle in the New Year after "they realized through their grief that they absolutely adore one another and cannot live without each other".
But an angry Allen has taken aim at the writer on Twitter.com, launching a foul-mouthed tirade against Nicholl. On her page, she writes, "Katie Nicholl you're a lying c**t, leave me out of your s**tty column, you know nothing. I'm sorry, but there's a time and a place for disrespectful, badly researched or just made up journalism. It's not now Katie Nicholl."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo