Annie Lennox: My Life Would Have Been Easier If I Was Gay
Twice-divorced singer Annie Lennox has branded men "a huge disappointment", insisting her life would have been "easier" if she was gay. The singer divorced her first husband, Radha Raman, in 1985 after a year-long union, and her second marriage to record producer Uri Fruchtman collapsed in 2000 after 12 years.
Lennox, 55, is currently single and fears she may never find lasting love - and she's convinced she would have more chance of a happy ending if she was a lesbian. She tells Britain's Saga magazine, "It's not like I think being gay could be an alternative, 'cos it isn't. I sometimes wish it would have been 'cos it would have made life easier..."
"I wouldn't want to disallow the possibility of falling in love again, but I think that for 90, maybe even 95 per cent, of women, men are a huge disappointment in relationship terms. (But) I'm not a man-hater, let me say that. I love men, love their company."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3