Annie Lennox: My Life Would Have Been Easier If I Was Gay
Twice-divorced singer Annie Lennox has branded men "a huge disappointment", insisting her life would have been "easier" if she was gay. The singer divorced her first husband, Radha Raman, in 1985 after a year-long union, and her second marriage to record producer Uri Fruchtman collapsed in 2000 after 12 years.
Lennox, 55, is currently single and fears she may never find lasting love - and she's convinced she would have more chance of a happy ending if she was a lesbian. She tells Britain's Saga magazine, "It's not like I think being gay could be an alternative, 'cos it isn't. I sometimes wish it would have been 'cos it would have made life easier..."
"I wouldn't want to disallow the possibility of falling in love again, but I think that for 90, maybe even 95 per cent, of women, men are a huge disappointment in relationship terms. (But) I'm not a man-hater, let me say that. I love men, love their company."
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'