Annie Lennox: My Life Would Have Been Easier If I Was Gay
Twice-divorced singer Annie Lennox has branded men "a huge disappointment", insisting her life would have been "easier" if she was gay. The singer divorced her first husband, Radha Raman, in 1985 after a year-long union, and her second marriage to record producer Uri Fruchtman collapsed in 2000 after 12 years.
Lennox, 55, is currently single and fears she may never find lasting love - and she's convinced she would have more chance of a happy ending if she was a lesbian. She tells Britain's Saga magazine, "It's not like I think being gay could be an alternative, 'cos it isn't. I sometimes wish it would have been 'cos it would have made life easier..."
"I wouldn't want to disallow the possibility of falling in love again, but I think that for 90, maybe even 95 per cent, of women, men are a huge disappointment in relationship terms. (But) I'm not a man-hater, let me say that. I love men, love their company."
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her