Johnny Depp Banned From Using Phone at Home
Johnny Depp has banned phones from his house in France to ensure his private time with his family is uninterrupted. The Hollywood actor shares a luxury home in the country with his partner Vanessa Paradis and their two children, and he makes sure they can relax during their stays there by cutting contact with the outside world.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "When I'm at our house in France I totally cut myself off from the rest of the world. I never have to listen to phones ringing and that's because - and Vanessa would confirm this - phones are banned from the house."
"We have a beautiful life and I feel that spending time in France has just calmed me down and made me stop worrying about things which aren't really important."
More Johnny Depp News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences