Johnny Depp Banned From Using Phone at Home
Johnny Depp has banned phones from his house in France to ensure his private time with his family is uninterrupted. The Hollywood actor shares a luxury home in the country with his partner Vanessa Paradis and their two children, and he makes sure they can relax during their stays there by cutting contact with the outside world.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "When I'm at our house in France I totally cut myself off from the rest of the world. I never have to listen to phones ringing and that's because - and Vanessa would confirm this - phones are banned from the house."
"We have a beautiful life and I feel that spending time in France has just calmed me down and made me stop worrying about things which aren't really important."
More Johnny Depp News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival