Johnny Depp Banned From Using Phone at Home
Johnny Depp has banned phones from his house in France to ensure his private time with his family is uninterrupted. The Hollywood actor shares a luxury home in the country with his partner Vanessa Paradis and their two children, and he makes sure they can relax during their stays there by cutting contact with the outside world.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "When I'm at our house in France I totally cut myself off from the rest of the world. I never have to listen to phones ringing and that's because - and Vanessa would confirm this - phones are banned from the house."
"We have a beautiful life and I feel that spending time in France has just calmed me down and made me stop worrying about things which aren't really important."
More Johnny Depp News
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director