Lindsay Lohan Receives a Lot of Movie Offers Despite Rehab Stint
Lindsay Lohan will not be short of job offers once she leaves rehab as she has been inundated with scripts in recent months, according to a producer pal. The "Mean Girls" star is currently serving out a three-month court-ordered stay at California's Betty Ford Clinic and she will continue to receive treatment at the facility until January 2011.
Her most recent trip to rehab has cost her a role in "Inferno", an upcoming biopic of porn star Linda Lovelace, with the film's director Matthew Wilder insisting he had to drop Lohan from the project as her personal problems made it "impossible" to secure insurance.
But Ethan Terra - who co-owns a production company with Lohan's mother Dina - is adamant the star will not have any troubles getting back to work once she is released. He tells Fox News, "It's not fair in any way, shape, or form for those reports to be out there. Lindsay is 100 per cent insurable, all she had to do was put up a fee as a bond then she would have been paid upon completion. I could insure her today. She was definitely not fired..."
"Lindsay has absolutely no qualms about getting work. She literally has a mountain pile of scripts to choose from. When she is ready, we'd like to see her take on a positive role; she is doing so amazingly well with her recovery."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account