Kylie Minogue Admits to Miming Macy's Thanksgiving Performance
Kylie Minogue has taken to Twitter.com to address fan complaints she mimed during her Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade performance in New York on Thursday, November 25. The Aussie pop star joined Kanye West and Jessica Simpson among those performing on floats during the annual event - and was shocked to discover many devotees were upset because she wasn't performing live.
In a tweet to followers on Friday, November 26, Minogue wrote, "Relax peeps, EVERYONE has to mime at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!!" Despite the criticisms, she added a few hours later, "New York City is treating me so good....!!! Thank you :)"
Minogue performed "Get Outta My Way" during the parade. While the marching bands performed live music, the singers were to mime in order to avoid technical problems during the broadcast.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21