Kylie Minogue Admits to Miming Macy's Thanksgiving Performance
Kylie Minogue has taken to Twitter.com to address fan complaints she mimed during her Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade performance in New York on Thursday, November 25. The Aussie pop star joined Kanye West and Jessica Simpson among those performing on floats during the annual event - and was shocked to discover many devotees were upset because she wasn't performing live.
In a tweet to followers on Friday, November 26, Minogue wrote, "Relax peeps, EVERYONE has to mime at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!!" Despite the criticisms, she added a few hours later, "New York City is treating me so good....!!! Thank you :)"
Minogue performed "Get Outta My Way" during the parade. While the marching bands performed live music, the singers were to mime in order to avoid technical problems during the broadcast.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones