Kylie Minogue Admits to Miming Macy's Thanksgiving Performance
Kylie Minogue has taken to Twitter.com to address fan complaints she mimed during her Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade performance in New York on Thursday, November 25. The Aussie pop star joined Kanye West and Jessica Simpson among those performing on floats during the annual event - and was shocked to discover many devotees were upset because she wasn't performing live.
In a tweet to followers on Friday, November 26, Minogue wrote, "Relax peeps, EVERYONE has to mime at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!!" Despite the criticisms, she added a few hours later, "New York City is treating me so good....!!! Thank you :)"
Minogue performed "Get Outta My Way" during the parade. While the marching bands performed live music, the singers were to mime in order to avoid technical problems during the broadcast.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'