Kylie Minogue Admits to Miming Macy's Thanksgiving Performance
Kylie Minogue has taken to Twitter.com to address fan complaints she mimed during her Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade performance in New York on Thursday, November 25. The Aussie pop star joined Kanye West and Jessica Simpson among those performing on floats during the annual event - and was shocked to discover many devotees were upset because she wasn't performing live.
In a tweet to followers on Friday, November 26, Minogue wrote, "Relax peeps, EVERYONE has to mime at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!!" Despite the criticisms, she added a few hours later, "New York City is treating me so good....!!! Thank you :)"
Minogue performed "Get Outta My Way" during the parade. While the marching bands performed live music, the singers were to mime in order to avoid technical problems during the broadcast.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group