Kylie Minogue Admits to Miming Macy's Thanksgiving Performance
Kylie Minogue has taken to Twitter.com to address fan complaints she mimed during her Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade performance in New York on Thursday, November 25. The Aussie pop star joined Kanye West and Jessica Simpson among those performing on floats during the annual event - and was shocked to discover many devotees were upset because she wasn't performing live.
In a tweet to followers on Friday, November 26, Minogue wrote, "Relax peeps, EVERYONE has to mime at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!!" Despite the criticisms, she added a few hours later, "New York City is treating me so good....!!! Thank you :)"
Minogue performed "Get Outta My Way" during the parade. While the marching bands performed live music, the singers were to mime in order to avoid technical problems during the broadcast.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'