Barbra Streisand Thinks Autobiography Is Still Too Personal for Her
Barbra Streisand hopes she has satisfied fans by opening up about her life and career in her new design book - because writing a full-blown autobiography is still "too personal" a task. Streisand shares some details about her life and career that influenced the choices she made in designing her dream home in Malibu, California in new book "My Passion for Design".
But the singer still refuses to embark on a tell-all - because sharing details of her life is too daunting a task. She tells the Associated Press, "People have been asking me to write my autobiography, but I don't want to go there yet and be that personal."
Aside from writing "My Passion for Design", Barbra Streisand recently backed up women's heart campaign by urging fans to help raise $5 million for Women's Heart Center at the Cedars-Sinai Heart Institute in Los Angeles.
More Barbra Streisand News
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'
- Ed Sheeran May Quit Music Once He Starts a Family