Barbra Streisand Thinks Autobiography Is Still Too Personal for Her
Barbra Streisand hopes she has satisfied fans by opening up about her life and career in her new design book - because writing a full-blown autobiography is still "too personal" a task. Streisand shares some details about her life and career that influenced the choices she made in designing her dream home in Malibu, California in new book "My Passion for Design".
But the singer still refuses to embark on a tell-all - because sharing details of her life is too daunting a task. She tells the Associated Press, "People have been asking me to write my autobiography, but I don't want to go there yet and be that personal."
Aside from writing "My Passion for Design", Barbra Streisand recently backed up women's heart campaign by urging fans to help raise $5 million for Women's Heart Center at the Cedars-Sinai Heart Institute in Los Angeles.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'