Barbra Streisand Thinks Autobiography Is Still Too Personal for Her
Barbra Streisand hopes she has satisfied fans by opening up about her life and career in her new design book - because writing a full-blown autobiography is still "too personal" a task. Streisand shares some details about her life and career that influenced the choices she made in designing her dream home in Malibu, California in new book "My Passion for Design".
But the singer still refuses to embark on a tell-all - because sharing details of her life is too daunting a task. She tells the Associated Press, "People have been asking me to write my autobiography, but I don't want to go there yet and be that personal."
Aside from writing "My Passion for Design", Barbra Streisand recently backed up women's heart campaign by urging fans to help raise $5 million for Women's Heart Center at the Cedars-Sinai Heart Institute in Los Angeles.
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip