Barbra Streisand Thinks Autobiography Is Still Too Personal for Her
Barbra Streisand hopes she has satisfied fans by opening up about her life and career in her new design book - because writing a full-blown autobiography is still "too personal" a task. Streisand shares some details about her life and career that influenced the choices she made in designing her dream home in Malibu, California in new book "My Passion for Design".
But the singer still refuses to embark on a tell-all - because sharing details of her life is too daunting a task. She tells the Associated Press, "People have been asking me to write my autobiography, but I don't want to go there yet and be that personal."
Aside from writing "My Passion for Design", Barbra Streisand recently backed up women's heart campaign by urging fans to help raise $5 million for Women's Heart Center at the Cedars-Sinai Heart Institute in Los Angeles.
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie