Barbra Streisand Thinks Autobiography Is Still Too Personal for Her
Barbra Streisand hopes she has satisfied fans by opening up about her life and career in her new design book - because writing a full-blown autobiography is still "too personal" a task. Streisand shares some details about her life and career that influenced the choices she made in designing her dream home in Malibu, California in new book "My Passion for Design".
But the singer still refuses to embark on a tell-all - because sharing details of her life is too daunting a task. She tells the Associated Press, "People have been asking me to write my autobiography, but I don't want to go there yet and be that personal."
Aside from writing "My Passion for Design", Barbra Streisand recently backed up women's heart campaign by urging fans to help raise $5 million for Women's Heart Center at the Cedars-Sinai Heart Institute in Los Angeles.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic