Susan Boyle Buys Car Despite Unable to Drive
Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyleis investing a chunk of her fortune in a new car - and she's even paying for a chauffeur to transport her around as she can't drive. The star shot to fame last year on U.K. TV show "Britain's Got Talent" and she has since earned more than $15 million from personal appearances and her successful debut album, "I Dreamed a Dream".
Despite living on a meagre $450 weekly allowance handed to her by her management team, Boyle is planning to use some of her cash to buy a car - but she has no plans to take to the wheel herself. She tells Britain's The Sun. "Me on the road? Aaaargh no! I'd rather be driven. They'd be saying, 'Get her off the road now!' "
"A car is purely a necessity - I can't drive and I'm not going on buses. When I go on buses there are always problems with people going, 'Oh, there's that lass (woman), she used to be on the telly'."
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot