Nicole Scherzinger Sick During Thanksgiving
Nicole Scherzinger spent her Thanksgiving Day resting after she fell sick over the holiday. The Pussycat Dolls star has revealed to her fans on Twitter.com she was unwell for the one-day celebration, which she spent in New York City.
But Scherzinger is determined to carry on with her work commitments despite her illness, and has headed to London for a series of promotional appearances. In a post on the microblogging site on Friday, November 26, she writes, "Just landed in London, hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving. I was sick all day in NYC, but it makes me even more thankful 4 my health."
The next day she was up and about, driving through London all the way to "The X Factor" studio where she's a guest judge.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities