Nicole Scherzinger Sick During Thanksgiving
Nicole Scherzinger spent her Thanksgiving Day resting after she fell sick over the holiday. The Pussycat Dolls star has revealed to her fans on Twitter.com she was unwell for the one-day celebration, which she spent in New York City.
But Scherzinger is determined to carry on with her work commitments despite her illness, and has headed to London for a series of promotional appearances. In a post on the microblogging site on Friday, November 26, she writes, "Just landed in London, hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving. I was sick all day in NYC, but it makes me even more thankful 4 my health."
The next day she was up and about, driving through London all the way to "The X Factor" studio where she's a guest judge.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off