Nicole Scherzinger Sick During Thanksgiving
Nicole Scherzinger spent her Thanksgiving Day resting after she fell sick over the holiday. The Pussycat Dolls star has revealed to her fans on Twitter.com she was unwell for the one-day celebration, which she spent in New York City.
But Scherzinger is determined to carry on with her work commitments despite her illness, and has headed to London for a series of promotional appearances. In a post on the microblogging site on Friday, November 26, she writes, "Just landed in London, hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving. I was sick all day in NYC, but it makes me even more thankful 4 my health."
The next day she was up and about, driving through London all the way to "The X Factor" studio where she's a guest judge.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune