Nicole Scherzinger Sick During Thanksgiving
Nicole Scherzinger spent her Thanksgiving Day resting after she fell sick over the holiday. The Pussycat Dolls star has revealed to her fans on Twitter.com she was unwell for the one-day celebration, which she spent in New York City.
But Scherzinger is determined to carry on with her work commitments despite her illness, and has headed to London for a series of promotional appearances. In a post on the microblogging site on Friday, November 26, she writes, "Just landed in London, hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving. I was sick all day in NYC, but it makes me even more thankful 4 my health."
The next day she was up and about, driving through London all the way to "The X Factor" studio where she's a guest judge.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage