Nicole Scherzinger Sick During Thanksgiving
Nicole Scherzinger spent her Thanksgiving Day resting after she fell sick over the holiday. The Pussycat Dolls star has revealed to her fans on Twitter.com she was unwell for the one-day celebration, which she spent in New York City.
But Scherzinger is determined to carry on with her work commitments despite her illness, and has headed to London for a series of promotional appearances. In a post on the microblogging site on Friday, November 26, she writes, "Just landed in London, hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving. I was sick all day in NYC, but it makes me even more thankful 4 my health."
The next day she was up and about, driving through London all the way to "The X Factor" studio where she's a guest judge.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen