Susan Boyle Dreams of Collaborating With Paul McCartney
Susan Boyle dreams of working with Sir Paul McCartney - because she's such a huge fan of The Beatles. The Scottish singing sensation has listened to the Fab Four since she was a youngster, and now she's found fame Boyle admits she'd love to collaborate with her idol McCartney.
She tells Britain's The Sun, "The Beatles are still around now, their records live on. I hope to be in the same calibre one day. I know I've got a lot to do yet though. I'd like to meet Paul. If he ever wanted to perform together, I'd have no problem with it - here I am, baby!"
Susan Boyle is currently sitting at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200 with her sophomore set "The Gift". The album claims the first spot on the U.S. albums chart for two consecutive weeks. It knocked off Taylor Swift's "Speak Now" last week, and it blocked Rihanna's "Loud" this week.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video