Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's Kids Develop 'Strange Accent'
Gwyneth Paltrow's children have developed "really strange" accents after growing up with the American actress and her English rocker husband Chris Martin. The "Shakespeare In Love" star and her family are based at their home in London, but frequently fly out to New York for vacations.
But the trans-Atlantic travels have played havoc on six-year-old daughter Apple and four-year-old son Moses' accents. Paltrow says, "Weirdly my son is half Brooklyn and half English, he's got a really strange accent and my daughter is completely American with me at home or in America but completely British at school. It's bizarre."
"If she's home with a friend over she's completely British when she talks to her friend and then she talks to me in an American accent. I want a video of it but I don't want to embarrass her. It's completely hilarious."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?