Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's Kids Develop 'Strange Accent'
Gwyneth Paltrow's children have developed "really strange" accents after growing up with the American actress and her English rocker husband Chris Martin. The "Shakespeare In Love" star and her family are based at their home in London, but frequently fly out to New York for vacations.
But the trans-Atlantic travels have played havoc on six-year-old daughter Apple and four-year-old son Moses' accents. Paltrow says, "Weirdly my son is half Brooklyn and half English, he's got a really strange accent and my daughter is completely American with me at home or in America but completely British at school. It's bizarre."
"If she's home with a friend over she's completely British when she talks to her friend and then she talks to me in an American accent. I want a video of it but I don't want to embarrass her. It's completely hilarious."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic