Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's Kids Develop 'Strange Accent'
Gwyneth Paltrow's children have developed "really strange" accents after growing up with the American actress and her English rocker husband Chris Martin. The "Shakespeare In Love" star and her family are based at their home in London, but frequently fly out to New York for vacations.
But the trans-Atlantic travels have played havoc on six-year-old daughter Apple and four-year-old son Moses' accents. Paltrow says, "Weirdly my son is half Brooklyn and half English, he's got a really strange accent and my daughter is completely American with me at home or in America but completely British at school. It's bizarre."
"If she's home with a friend over she's completely British when she talks to her friend and then she talks to me in an American accent. I want a video of it but I don't want to embarrass her. It's completely hilarious."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards