Alexandra Burke and JLS to Launch Joint Clothing Line
British singer Alexandra Burke and boyband JLS are teaming up to launch a joint clothing line. The "Beat Again" hitmakers were runners-up to Burke on U.K. TV show "The X Factor" in 2008, but they've put their former rivalry behind them to join forces to design pieces for their 2KX fashion range, which will hit British stores in the spring 2011.
And to mark their stylish collaboration, they've designed a limited edition t-shirt for the Help a London Child Christmas Appeal. JLS singer Oritse Williams says, "We wanted to keep on giving something back to the kids in London who need our help."
"We're asking our fans to show us some love, buy the t-shirt and help us raise as much money as possible for this brilliant charity."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival