Alexandra Burke and JLS to Launch Joint Clothing Line
British singer Alexandra Burke and boyband JLS are teaming up to launch a joint clothing line. The "Beat Again" hitmakers were runners-up to Burke on U.K. TV show "The X Factor" in 2008, but they've put their former rivalry behind them to join forces to design pieces for their 2KX fashion range, which will hit British stores in the spring 2011.
And to mark their stylish collaboration, they've designed a limited edition t-shirt for the Help a London Child Christmas Appeal. JLS singer Oritse Williams says, "We wanted to keep on giving something back to the kids in London who need our help."
"We're asking our fans to show us some love, buy the t-shirt and help us raise as much money as possible for this brilliant charity."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show