Alexandra Burke and JLS to Launch Joint Clothing Line
British singer Alexandra Burke and boyband JLS are teaming up to launch a joint clothing line. The "Beat Again" hitmakers were runners-up to Burke on U.K. TV show "The X Factor" in 2008, but they've put their former rivalry behind them to join forces to design pieces for their 2KX fashion range, which will hit British stores in the spring 2011.
And to mark their stylish collaboration, they've designed a limited edition t-shirt for the Help a London Child Christmas Appeal. JLS singer Oritse Williams says, "We wanted to keep on giving something back to the kids in London who need our help."
"We're asking our fans to show us some love, buy the t-shirt and help us raise as much money as possible for this brilliant charity."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media