Alexandra Burke and JLS to Launch Joint Clothing Line
British singer Alexandra Burke and boyband JLS are teaming up to launch a joint clothing line. The "Beat Again" hitmakers were runners-up to Burke on U.K. TV show "The X Factor" in 2008, but they've put their former rivalry behind them to join forces to design pieces for their 2KX fashion range, which will hit British stores in the spring 2011.
And to mark their stylish collaboration, they've designed a limited edition t-shirt for the Help a London Child Christmas Appeal. JLS singer Oritse Williams says, "We wanted to keep on giving something back to the kids in London who need our help."
"We're asking our fans to show us some love, buy the t-shirt and help us raise as much money as possible for this brilliant charity."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding