Alexandra Burke and JLS to Launch Joint Clothing Line
British singer Alexandra Burke and boyband JLS are teaming up to launch a joint clothing line. The "Beat Again" hitmakers were runners-up to Burke on U.K. TV show "The X Factor" in 2008, but they've put their former rivalry behind them to join forces to design pieces for their 2KX fashion range, which will hit British stores in the spring 2011.
And to mark their stylish collaboration, they've designed a limited edition t-shirt for the Help a London Child Christmas Appeal. JLS singer Oritse Williams says, "We wanted to keep on giving something back to the kids in London who need our help."
"We're asking our fans to show us some love, buy the t-shirt and help us raise as much money as possible for this brilliant charity."
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary