Michael Buble's Tour Ranked the Highest-Grossing North American Tour
Michael Buble has a big reason to be thankful as he tours across the U.S. on the country's Thanksgiving holiday, November 25 - his trek has been ranked the highest-grossing North American tour this week.
The Grammy-winner's "Crazy Love" concerts have pulled in over $1.4 million, according to new figures released by trade publication Pollstar, which compiled the numbers based on average box office gross per city.
Following the singer closely at two is Dave Matthews Band, taking in over $1.3 million, while Black Eyed Peas trail at three, falling just short of $1.2 million. Rounding out the top five are Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers ($1.1 million) and Canadian rock band Rush ($763,265).
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21