Michael Buble's Tour Ranked the Highest-Grossing North American Tour
Michael Buble has a big reason to be thankful as he tours across the U.S. on the country's Thanksgiving holiday, November 25 - his trek has been ranked the highest-grossing North American tour this week.
The Grammy-winner's "Crazy Love" concerts have pulled in over $1.4 million, according to new figures released by trade publication Pollstar, which compiled the numbers based on average box office gross per city.
Following the singer closely at two is Dave Matthews Band, taking in over $1.3 million, while Black Eyed Peas trail at three, falling just short of $1.2 million. Rounding out the top five are Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers ($1.1 million) and Canadian rock band Rush ($763,265).
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard