Michael Buble's Tour Ranked the Highest-Grossing North American Tour
Michael Buble has a big reason to be thankful as he tours across the U.S. on the country's Thanksgiving holiday, November 25 - his trek has been ranked the highest-grossing North American tour this week.
The Grammy-winner's "Crazy Love" concerts have pulled in over $1.4 million, according to new figures released by trade publication Pollstar, which compiled the numbers based on average box office gross per city.
Following the singer closely at two is Dave Matthews Band, taking in over $1.3 million, while Black Eyed Peas trail at three, falling just short of $1.2 million. Rounding out the top five are Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers ($1.1 million) and Canadian rock band Rush ($763,265).
More Michael Buble News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding