Michael Buble's Tour Ranked the Highest-Grossing North American Tour
Michael Buble has a big reason to be thankful as he tours across the U.S. on the country's Thanksgiving holiday, November 25 - his trek has been ranked the highest-grossing North American tour this week.
The Grammy-winner's "Crazy Love" concerts have pulled in over $1.4 million, according to new figures released by trade publication Pollstar, which compiled the numbers based on average box office gross per city.
Following the singer closely at two is Dave Matthews Band, taking in over $1.3 million, while Black Eyed Peas trail at three, falling just short of $1.2 million. Rounding out the top five are Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers ($1.1 million) and Canadian rock band Rush ($763,265).
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci