Michael Buble's Tour Ranked the Highest-Grossing North American Tour
Michael Buble has a big reason to be thankful as he tours across the U.S. on the country's Thanksgiving holiday, November 25 - his trek has been ranked the highest-grossing North American tour this week.
The Grammy-winner's "Crazy Love" concerts have pulled in over $1.4 million, according to new figures released by trade publication Pollstar, which compiled the numbers based on average box office gross per city.
Following the singer closely at two is Dave Matthews Band, taking in over $1.3 million, while Black Eyed Peas trail at three, falling just short of $1.2 million. Rounding out the top five are Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers ($1.1 million) and Canadian rock band Rush ($763,265).
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS