Jena Malone Cried on First Day of 'Sucker Punch' Filming
Jena Malone broke down in tears on her first day of filming forthcoming action movie "Sucker Punch" after completing a series of excruciating stunts. The actress plays one of a group of weapon-wielding female inmates who band together to break out of an asylum and take down their captors.
Malone underwent vigorous training with her co-stars Vanessa Hudgens, Abbie Cornish and Emily Browning, but admits nothing could have prepared her for the punishing shoot. She tells Britain's Total Film magazine, "I had to learn everything from (handling) swords to guns to burlesque dancing."
"In a lot of ways it felt like being in an asylum. You come in and you're given vitamins, you have very specific breaks, your whole day is scheduled. And then you're just getting the s**t kicked out of you. I remember the first day I was just crying, my whole body was red."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby