Taylor Lautner Appears to Have Gained Phil Collins' Approval
"Twilight" hunk Taylor Lautner is getting serious about his relationship with his "Abduction" co-star Lily Collins - he recently met the actress' rocker father Phil Collins. The young stars are said to have grown close while filming the thriller in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania over the summer and their on-screen romance spilled over into real-life.
And Lautner appears to have gained the approval of the 21-year-old actress' dad after she arranged for them to meet. A source tells America's Star magazine, "He (Phil)'s pretty tough on the guys Lily introduces him to. Taylor was nervous about meeting him, but they got along well."
18-year-old Lautner previously dated country singer Taylor Swift but the couple split last year.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab