Taylor Lautner Appears to Have Gained Phil Collins' Approval
"Twilight" hunk Taylor Lautner is getting serious about his relationship with his "Abduction" co-star Lily Collins - he recently met the actress' rocker father Phil Collins. The young stars are said to have grown close while filming the thriller in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania over the summer and their on-screen romance spilled over into real-life.
And Lautner appears to have gained the approval of the 21-year-old actress' dad after she arranged for them to meet. A source tells America's Star magazine, "He (Phil)'s pretty tough on the guys Lily introduces him to. Taylor was nervous about meeting him, but they got along well."
18-year-old Lautner previously dated country singer Taylor Swift but the couple split last year.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake