Taylor Lautner Appears to Have Gained Phil Collins' Approval
"Twilight" hunk Taylor Lautner is getting serious about his relationship with his "Abduction" co-star Lily Collins - he recently met the actress' rocker father Phil Collins. The young stars are said to have grown close while filming the thriller in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania over the summer and their on-screen romance spilled over into real-life.
And Lautner appears to have gained the approval of the 21-year-old actress' dad after she arranged for them to meet. A source tells America's Star magazine, "He (Phil)'s pretty tough on the guys Lily introduces him to. Taylor was nervous about meeting him, but they got along well."
18-year-old Lautner previously dated country singer Taylor Swift but the couple split last year.
More Taylor Lautner News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie