Taylor Lautner Appears to Have Gained Phil Collins' Approval
"Twilight" hunk Taylor Lautner is getting serious about his relationship with his "Abduction" co-star Lily Collins - he recently met the actress' rocker father Phil Collins. The young stars are said to have grown close while filming the thriller in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania over the summer and their on-screen romance spilled over into real-life.
And Lautner appears to have gained the approval of the 21-year-old actress' dad after she arranged for them to meet. A source tells America's Star magazine, "He (Phil)'s pretty tough on the guys Lily introduces him to. Taylor was nervous about meeting him, but they got along well."
18-year-old Lautner previously dated country singer Taylor Swift but the couple split last year.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce