Taylor Lautner Appears to Have Gained Phil Collins' Approval
"Twilight" hunk Taylor Lautner is getting serious about his relationship with his "Abduction" co-star Lily Collins - he recently met the actress' rocker father Phil Collins. The young stars are said to have grown close while filming the thriller in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania over the summer and their on-screen romance spilled over into real-life.
And Lautner appears to have gained the approval of the 21-year-old actress' dad after she arranged for them to meet. A source tells America's Star magazine, "He (Phil)'s pretty tough on the guys Lily introduces him to. Taylor was nervous about meeting him, but they got along well."
18-year-old Lautner previously dated country singer Taylor Swift but the couple split last year.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor