Christina Aguilera and Cher Sign 'Burlesque' Poster for Charity
Christina Aguilera and Cher are offering up signed "Burlesque" memorabilia for an auction in aid of a hunger relief charity. The two singing superstars team up for the new movie and they've both autographed two limited edition promotional posters to be sold off to benefit the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP).
Aguilera has also handed over a signed a copy of her "Bionic" album, a vinyl edition of the record, two collectible photographs and a custom designed box. All profits from the eBay.com auction, which ends on November 29, will be handed to the WFP.
In the newly-released movie, Aguilera plays a small-town girl with a big voice who escapes hardship and an uncertain future to follow her dreams to LA. Cher is The Burlesque Longue' proprietor and headliner who eventually takes notice of the girl's talent. The movie opens wide in the U.S. on November 24.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival