Christina Aguilera and Cher Sign 'Burlesque' Poster for Charity
Christina Aguilera and Cher are offering up signed "Burlesque" memorabilia for an auction in aid of a hunger relief charity. The two singing superstars team up for the new movie and they've both autographed two limited edition promotional posters to be sold off to benefit the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP).
Aguilera has also handed over a signed a copy of her "Bionic" album, a vinyl edition of the record, two collectible photographs and a custom designed box. All profits from the eBay.com auction, which ends on November 29, will be handed to the WFP.
In the newly-released movie, Aguilera plays a small-town girl with a big voice who escapes hardship and an uncertain future to follow her dreams to LA. Cher is The Burlesque Longue' proprietor and headliner who eventually takes notice of the girl's talent. The movie opens wide in the U.S. on November 24.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards