Christina Aguilera and Cher Sign 'Burlesque' Poster for Charity
Christina Aguilera and Cher are offering up signed "Burlesque" memorabilia for an auction in aid of a hunger relief charity. The two singing superstars team up for the new movie and they've both autographed two limited edition promotional posters to be sold off to benefit the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP).
Aguilera has also handed over a signed a copy of her "Bionic" album, a vinyl edition of the record, two collectible photographs and a custom designed box. All profits from the eBay.com auction, which ends on November 29, will be handed to the WFP.
In the newly-released movie, Aguilera plays a small-town girl with a big voice who escapes hardship and an uncertain future to follow her dreams to LA. Cher is The Burlesque Longue' proprietor and headliner who eventually takes notice of the girl's talent. The movie opens wide in the U.S. on November 24.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound