Christina Aguilera and Cher Sign 'Burlesque' Poster for Charity
Christina Aguilera and Cher are offering up signed "Burlesque" memorabilia for an auction in aid of a hunger relief charity. The two singing superstars team up for the new movie and they've both autographed two limited edition promotional posters to be sold off to benefit the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP).
Aguilera has also handed over a signed a copy of her "Bionic" album, a vinyl edition of the record, two collectible photographs and a custom designed box. All profits from the eBay.com auction, which ends on November 29, will be handed to the WFP.
In the newly-released movie, Aguilera plays a small-town girl with a big voice who escapes hardship and an uncertain future to follow her dreams to LA. Cher is The Burlesque Longue' proprietor and headliner who eventually takes notice of the girl's talent. The movie opens wide in the U.S. on November 24.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story