Christina Aguilera and Cher Sign 'Burlesque' Poster for Charity
Christina Aguilera and Cher are offering up signed "Burlesque" memorabilia for an auction in aid of a hunger relief charity. The two singing superstars team up for the new movie and they've both autographed two limited edition promotional posters to be sold off to benefit the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP).
Aguilera has also handed over a signed a copy of her "Bionic" album, a vinyl edition of the record, two collectible photographs and a custom designed box. All profits from the eBay.com auction, which ends on November 29, will be handed to the WFP.
In the newly-released movie, Aguilera plays a small-town girl with a big voice who escapes hardship and an uncertain future to follow her dreams to LA. Cher is The Burlesque Longue' proprietor and headliner who eventually takes notice of the girl's talent. The movie opens wide in the U.S. on November 24.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed