Taylor Swift Loves Having Conversations With Herself
Taylor Swift is enjoying living alone for the first time, as she is able to talk to herself without fear of embarrassment. The 20 year old singer has moved out of her parents' home and into her own apartment in Nashville, Tennessee.
And the "Love Story" hitmaker admits she can indulge her quirky side now she is home alone. She tells U.S. TV host Chelsea Handler, "Living alone you can do so many fantastic things. You can walk around and have conversations with yourself and like, sing your thoughts... I think I'm the only one who does that."
During the same interview, Swift also teased Handler of her reported romance with 50 Cent. Swift said, "They say anybody since 50 Cent in 2005, yeah. I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, I think you're a big fan of 50 Cent." Handler replied jokingly, "I'm not familiar with his music."
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo