Taylor Swift Loves Having Conversations With Herself
Taylor Swift is enjoying living alone for the first time, as she is able to talk to herself without fear of embarrassment. The 20 year old singer has moved out of her parents' home and into her own apartment in Nashville, Tennessee.
And the "Love Story" hitmaker admits she can indulge her quirky side now she is home alone. She tells U.S. TV host Chelsea Handler, "Living alone you can do so many fantastic things. You can walk around and have conversations with yourself and like, sing your thoughts... I think I'm the only one who does that."
During the same interview, Swift also teased Handler of her reported romance with 50 Cent. Swift said, "They say anybody since 50 Cent in 2005, yeah. I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, I think you're a big fan of 50 Cent." Handler replied jokingly, "I'm not familiar with his music."
More Taylor Swift News
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds