Taylor Swift Loves Having Conversations With Herself
Taylor Swift is enjoying living alone for the first time, as she is able to talk to herself without fear of embarrassment. The 20 year old singer has moved out of her parents' home and into her own apartment in Nashville, Tennessee.
And the "Love Story" hitmaker admits she can indulge her quirky side now she is home alone. She tells U.S. TV host Chelsea Handler, "Living alone you can do so many fantastic things. You can walk around and have conversations with yourself and like, sing your thoughts... I think I'm the only one who does that."
During the same interview, Swift also teased Handler of her reported romance with 50 Cent. Swift said, "They say anybody since 50 Cent in 2005, yeah. I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, I think you're a big fan of 50 Cent." Handler replied jokingly, "I'm not familiar with his music."
More Taylor Swift News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'