Taylor Swift Loves Having Conversations With Herself
Taylor Swift is enjoying living alone for the first time, as she is able to talk to herself without fear of embarrassment. The 20 year old singer has moved out of her parents' home and into her own apartment in Nashville, Tennessee.
And the "Love Story" hitmaker admits she can indulge her quirky side now she is home alone. She tells U.S. TV host Chelsea Handler, "Living alone you can do so many fantastic things. You can walk around and have conversations with yourself and like, sing your thoughts... I think I'm the only one who does that."
During the same interview, Swift also teased Handler of her reported romance with 50 Cent. Swift said, "They say anybody since 50 Cent in 2005, yeah. I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, I think you're a big fan of 50 Cent." Handler replied jokingly, "I'm not familiar with his music."
More Taylor Swift News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'