Taylor Swift Loves Having Conversations With Herself
Taylor Swift is enjoying living alone for the first time, as she is able to talk to herself without fear of embarrassment. The 20 year old singer has moved out of her parents' home and into her own apartment in Nashville, Tennessee.
And the "Love Story" hitmaker admits she can indulge her quirky side now she is home alone. She tells U.S. TV host Chelsea Handler, "Living alone you can do so many fantastic things. You can walk around and have conversations with yourself and like, sing your thoughts... I think I'm the only one who does that."
During the same interview, Swift also teased Handler of her reported romance with 50 Cent. Swift said, "They say anybody since 50 Cent in 2005, yeah. I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, I think you're a big fan of 50 Cent." Handler replied jokingly, "I'm not familiar with his music."
More Taylor Swift News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer