Rihanna Baffled by Kanye West's Strange Questions
Pop star Rihanna was left baffled by Kanye West's bizarre questions as he interviewed her for a new magazine feature. The Bajan beauty appears on the cover of the latest issue of Interview and she agreed to sit down for a chat with West to accompany the photoshoot.
But West's strange line of questioning soon confused the "Umbrella" hitmaker and she was left struggling to find answers to his enquiries. The rapper asked, "Do you know any famous people now?" and the singer simply replied, "Huh?"
He went on to describe the bright pink tank prop she used in her recent stage shows as a metaphor for the "American Dream" and a "great piece of commercial pop art", and the pop star dismissed his take on it, replying, "I never actually thought of it like that".
Rihanna was also confounded when West asked her, "How does it feel to know that you could have any man in the world. Or woman. How does it feel to know that you can turn straight women gay?" She answered, "Is that a real question?"
More Rihanna News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert