Rihanna Baffled by Kanye West's Strange Questions
Pop star Rihanna was left baffled by Kanye West's bizarre questions as he interviewed her for a new magazine feature. The Bajan beauty appears on the cover of the latest issue of Interview and she agreed to sit down for a chat with West to accompany the photoshoot.
But West's strange line of questioning soon confused the "Umbrella" hitmaker and she was left struggling to find answers to his enquiries. The rapper asked, "Do you know any famous people now?" and the singer simply replied, "Huh?"
He went on to describe the bright pink tank prop she used in her recent stage shows as a metaphor for the "American Dream" and a "great piece of commercial pop art", and the pop star dismissed his take on it, replying, "I never actually thought of it like that".
Rihanna was also confounded when West asked her, "How does it feel to know that you could have any man in the world. Or woman. How does it feel to know that you can turn straight women gay?" She answered, "Is that a real question?"
More Rihanna News
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host