Rihanna Baffled by Kanye West's Strange Questions
Pop star Rihanna was left baffled by Kanye West's bizarre questions as he interviewed her for a new magazine feature. The Bajan beauty appears on the cover of the latest issue of Interview and she agreed to sit down for a chat with West to accompany the photoshoot.
But West's strange line of questioning soon confused the "Umbrella" hitmaker and she was left struggling to find answers to his enquiries. The rapper asked, "Do you know any famous people now?" and the singer simply replied, "Huh?"
He went on to describe the bright pink tank prop she used in her recent stage shows as a metaphor for the "American Dream" and a "great piece of commercial pop art", and the pop star dismissed his take on it, replying, "I never actually thought of it like that".
Rihanna was also confounded when West asked her, "How does it feel to know that you could have any man in the world. Or woman. How does it feel to know that you can turn straight women gay?" She answered, "Is that a real question?"
More Rihanna News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande