Rihanna Baffled by Kanye West's Strange Questions
Pop star Rihanna was left baffled by Kanye West's bizarre questions as he interviewed her for a new magazine feature. The Bajan beauty appears on the cover of the latest issue of Interview and she agreed to sit down for a chat with West to accompany the photoshoot.
But West's strange line of questioning soon confused the "Umbrella" hitmaker and she was left struggling to find answers to his enquiries. The rapper asked, "Do you know any famous people now?" and the singer simply replied, "Huh?"
He went on to describe the bright pink tank prop she used in her recent stage shows as a metaphor for the "American Dream" and a "great piece of commercial pop art", and the pop star dismissed his take on it, replying, "I never actually thought of it like that".
Rihanna was also confounded when West asked her, "How does it feel to know that you could have any man in the world. Or woman. How does it feel to know that you can turn straight women gay?" She answered, "Is that a real question?"
More Rihanna News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!