Rihanna Baffled by Kanye West's Strange Questions
Pop star Rihanna was left baffled by Kanye West's bizarre questions as he interviewed her for a new magazine feature. The Bajan beauty appears on the cover of the latest issue of Interview and she agreed to sit down for a chat with West to accompany the photoshoot.
But West's strange line of questioning soon confused the "Umbrella" hitmaker and she was left struggling to find answers to his enquiries. The rapper asked, "Do you know any famous people now?" and the singer simply replied, "Huh?"
He went on to describe the bright pink tank prop she used in her recent stage shows as a metaphor for the "American Dream" and a "great piece of commercial pop art", and the pop star dismissed his take on it, replying, "I never actually thought of it like that".
Rihanna was also confounded when West asked her, "How does it feel to know that you could have any man in the world. Or woman. How does it feel to know that you can turn straight women gay?" She answered, "Is that a real question?"
More Rihanna News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival