Leonardo DiCaprio Admits 'Inception' Was Confusing
Leonardo DiCaprio was so baffled by the script for "Inception", he had to ask director Christopher Nolan to explain the film's complex plot. The actor struggled to comprehend the complicated twists and turns of the sci-fi movie and spent hours talking with Nolan about his character Dominic Cobb, a thief who steals information from his unconscious victims while they dream.
DiCaprio tells the Hollywood Reporter, "I needed to know implicitly where we were. It got incredibly confusing at certain points in the beginning, but the more we talked, the more I understood."
Meanwhile "Inception" 's producer Emma Thomas, filmmaker Nolan's wife, has praised DiCaprio for making the movie more accessible for fans, adding, "The work (Leo) did on his character with Chris made the movie less of a puzzle and more of a story of a character audiences could relate to."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'