Leonardo DiCaprio Admits 'Inception' Was Confusing
Leonardo DiCaprio was so baffled by the script for "Inception", he had to ask director Christopher Nolan to explain the film's complex plot. The actor struggled to comprehend the complicated twists and turns of the sci-fi movie and spent hours talking with Nolan about his character Dominic Cobb, a thief who steals information from his unconscious victims while they dream.
DiCaprio tells the Hollywood Reporter, "I needed to know implicitly where we were. It got incredibly confusing at certain points in the beginning, but the more we talked, the more I understood."
Meanwhile "Inception" 's producer Emma Thomas, filmmaker Nolan's wife, has praised DiCaprio for making the movie more accessible for fans, adding, "The work (Leo) did on his character with Chris made the movie less of a puzzle and more of a story of a character audiences could relate to."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie