Leonardo DiCaprio Admits 'Inception' Was Confusing
Leonardo DiCaprio was so baffled by the script for "Inception", he had to ask director Christopher Nolan to explain the film's complex plot. The actor struggled to comprehend the complicated twists and turns of the sci-fi movie and spent hours talking with Nolan about his character Dominic Cobb, a thief who steals information from his unconscious victims while they dream.
DiCaprio tells the Hollywood Reporter, "I needed to know implicitly where we were. It got incredibly confusing at certain points in the beginning, but the more we talked, the more I understood."
Meanwhile "Inception" 's producer Emma Thomas, filmmaker Nolan's wife, has praised DiCaprio for making the movie more accessible for fans, adding, "The work (Leo) did on his character with Chris made the movie less of a puzzle and more of a story of a character audiences could relate to."
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media