Halle Berry Desperate for More Children
Halle Berry is desperate to have another baby, but the actress is worried she's running out of time as she approaches her mid-40s. The Oscar-winning star has a two-year-old daughter, Nahla, with her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, and Berry admits she longs to give the youngster a sibling.
But the former Bond girl fears that at the age of 44, she might be leaving it too late. She tells the New York Post, "I'd love more children. I'm 44, so who knows how much longer I can wait?"
Berry also concedes she will have to change the way she works once her daughter starts school, as she will no longer be able to take her along to her movie shoots. She adds, "You make time for what's important. She's not yet three, so I take her with me. Once she's five or six, and in school, I'll have to make a change."
Berry is currently dating French actor Olivier Martinez.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer