Halle Berry Desperate for More Children
Halle Berry is desperate to have another baby, but the actress is worried she's running out of time as she approaches her mid-40s. The Oscar-winning star has a two-year-old daughter, Nahla, with her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, and Berry admits she longs to give the youngster a sibling.
But the former Bond girl fears that at the age of 44, she might be leaving it too late. She tells the New York Post, "I'd love more children. I'm 44, so who knows how much longer I can wait?"
Berry also concedes she will have to change the way she works once her daughter starts school, as she will no longer be able to take her along to her movie shoots. She adds, "You make time for what's important. She's not yet three, so I take her with me. Once she's five or six, and in school, I'll have to make a change."
Berry is currently dating French actor Olivier Martinez.
More Halle Berry News
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?