Halle Berry Desperate for More Children
Halle Berry is desperate to have another baby, but the actress is worried she's running out of time as she approaches her mid-40s. The Oscar-winning star has a two-year-old daughter, Nahla, with her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, and Berry admits she longs to give the youngster a sibling.
But the former Bond girl fears that at the age of 44, she might be leaving it too late. She tells the New York Post, "I'd love more children. I'm 44, so who knows how much longer I can wait?"
Berry also concedes she will have to change the way she works once her daughter starts school, as she will no longer be able to take her along to her movie shoots. She adds, "You make time for what's important. She's not yet three, so I take her with me. Once she's five or six, and in school, I'll have to make a change."
Berry is currently dating French actor Olivier Martinez.
More Halle Berry News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier