Halle Berry Desperate for More Children
Halle Berry is desperate to have another baby, but the actress is worried she's running out of time as she approaches her mid-40s. The Oscar-winning star has a two-year-old daughter, Nahla, with her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, and Berry admits she longs to give the youngster a sibling.
But the former Bond girl fears that at the age of 44, she might be leaving it too late. She tells the New York Post, "I'd love more children. I'm 44, so who knows how much longer I can wait?"
Berry also concedes she will have to change the way she works once her daughter starts school, as she will no longer be able to take her along to her movie shoots. She adds, "You make time for what's important. She's not yet three, so I take her with me. Once she's five or six, and in school, I'll have to make a change."
Berry is currently dating French actor Olivier Martinez.
More Halle Berry News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans