Halle Berry Desperate for More Children
Halle Berry is desperate to have another baby, but the actress is worried she's running out of time as she approaches her mid-40s. The Oscar-winning star has a two-year-old daughter, Nahla, with her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, and Berry admits she longs to give the youngster a sibling.
But the former Bond girl fears that at the age of 44, she might be leaving it too late. She tells the New York Post, "I'd love more children. I'm 44, so who knows how much longer I can wait?"
Berry also concedes she will have to change the way she works once her daughter starts school, as she will no longer be able to take her along to her movie shoots. She adds, "You make time for what's important. She's not yet three, so I take her with me. Once she's five or six, and in school, I'll have to make a change."
Berry is currently dating French actor Olivier Martinez.
More Halle Berry News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand