The Veronicas Slam Ke$ha for Her Racy Performance in Aussie
The Veronicas star Lisa Origliasso has criticized Ke$ha for her controversial appearance on Australian TV last week, which was deemed too racy for viewers. The American singer, full name Kesha Rose Sebert, provoked a storm of complaints by gyrating in ripped stockings during a rendition of her track "We R Who We R" on Australia's Sunrise breakfast show.
Origliasso has joined the ranks of viewers who were not impressed with Ke$ha's overly-saucy set by posting a link to the performance on her Twitter.com page. In a caption, the outraged star writes, "If this is what is selling records these days, I think I'd rather be a starving artist."
Beside wearing revealing clothes, Ke$ha at that time also climbed onto a couch as she sexily serenaded host David Koch, who was later forced to make a public apology for the star's overly-saucy show. She was additionally criticized for failing to remove a curse word from her lyrics for the morning TV audience.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell