The Veronicas Slam Ke$ha for Her Racy Performance in Aussie
The Veronicas star Lisa Origliasso has criticized Ke$ha for her controversial appearance on Australian TV last week, which was deemed too racy for viewers. The American singer, full name Kesha Rose Sebert, provoked a storm of complaints by gyrating in ripped stockings during a rendition of her track "We R Who We R" on Australia's Sunrise breakfast show.
Origliasso has joined the ranks of viewers who were not impressed with Ke$ha's overly-saucy set by posting a link to the performance on her Twitter.com page. In a caption, the outraged star writes, "If this is what is selling records these days, I think I'd rather be a starving artist."
Beside wearing revealing clothes, Ke$ha at that time also climbed onto a couch as she sexily serenaded host David Koch, who was later forced to make a public apology for the star's overly-saucy show. She was additionally criticized for failing to remove a curse word from her lyrics for the morning TV audience.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab