The Veronicas Slam Ke$ha for Her Racy Performance in Aussie
The Veronicas star Lisa Origliasso has criticized Ke$ha for her controversial appearance on Australian TV last week, which was deemed too racy for viewers. The American singer, full name Kesha Rose Sebert, provoked a storm of complaints by gyrating in ripped stockings during a rendition of her track "We R Who We R" on Australia's Sunrise breakfast show.
Origliasso has joined the ranks of viewers who were not impressed with Ke$ha's overly-saucy set by posting a link to the performance on her Twitter.com page. In a caption, the outraged star writes, "If this is what is selling records these days, I think I'd rather be a starving artist."
Beside wearing revealing clothes, Ke$ha at that time also climbed onto a couch as she sexily serenaded host David Koch, who was later forced to make a public apology for the star's overly-saucy show. She was additionally criticized for failing to remove a curse word from her lyrics for the morning TV audience.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media