The Veronicas Slam Ke$ha for Her Racy Performance in Aussie
The Veronicas star Lisa Origliasso has criticized Ke$ha for her controversial appearance on Australian TV last week, which was deemed too racy for viewers. The American singer, full name Kesha Rose Sebert, provoked a storm of complaints by gyrating in ripped stockings during a rendition of her track "We R Who We R" on Australia's Sunrise breakfast show.
Origliasso has joined the ranks of viewers who were not impressed with Ke$ha's overly-saucy set by posting a link to the performance on her Twitter.com page. In a caption, the outraged star writes, "If this is what is selling records these days, I think I'd rather be a starving artist."
Beside wearing revealing clothes, Ke$ha at that time also climbed onto a couch as she sexily serenaded host David Koch, who was later forced to make a public apology for the star's overly-saucy show. She was additionally criticized for failing to remove a curse word from her lyrics for the morning TV audience.
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge