The Veronicas Slam Ke$ha for Her Racy Performance in Aussie
The Veronicas star Lisa Origliasso has criticized Ke$ha for her controversial appearance on Australian TV last week, which was deemed too racy for viewers. The American singer, full name Kesha Rose Sebert, provoked a storm of complaints by gyrating in ripped stockings during a rendition of her track "We R Who We R" on Australia's Sunrise breakfast show.
Origliasso has joined the ranks of viewers who were not impressed with Ke$ha's overly-saucy set by posting a link to the performance on her Twitter.com page. In a caption, the outraged star writes, "If this is what is selling records these days, I think I'd rather be a starving artist."
Beside wearing revealing clothes, Ke$ha at that time also climbed onto a couch as she sexily serenaded host David Koch, who was later forced to make a public apology for the star's overly-saucy show. She was additionally criticized for failing to remove a curse word from her lyrics for the morning TV audience.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'