Chris Brown and Bow Wow Celebrating Thanksgiving With Free Concert
Rappers Chris Brown and Bow Wow treated fans to an early Thanksgiving gift on Tuesday, November 23, putting on a free show in Atlanta, Georgia. The concert was part of a charity day organized by beatmaker Polow Da Don and the event also featured a carnival and turkey giveaway to audience members.
Brown tells MTV News, "It was fun, I had a great time. I love giving back to the fans and everybody who got to come out who really don't get a chance to come out and go to concerts and things like that." The "Kiss Kiss" hitmaker called on Bow Wow to support the event too - and the rapper was only too happy to help out.
Bow Wow adds, "It was only right that I came out, supported the homey. He called me, wanted me to come out, perform the record, shut it down, and I told him it was nothing. And on top of that, it was for a positive cause."
More Chris Brown News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'