Chris Brown and Bow Wow Celebrating Thanksgiving With Free Concert
Rappers Chris Brown and Bow Wow treated fans to an early Thanksgiving gift on Tuesday, November 23, putting on a free show in Atlanta, Georgia. The concert was part of a charity day organized by beatmaker Polow Da Don and the event also featured a carnival and turkey giveaway to audience members.
Brown tells MTV News, "It was fun, I had a great time. I love giving back to the fans and everybody who got to come out who really don't get a chance to come out and go to concerts and things like that." The "Kiss Kiss" hitmaker called on Bow Wow to support the event too - and the rapper was only too happy to help out.
Bow Wow adds, "It was only right that I came out, supported the homey. He called me, wanted me to come out, perform the record, shut it down, and I told him it was nothing. And on top of that, it was for a positive cause."
More Chris Brown News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them