Chris Brown and Bow Wow Celebrating Thanksgiving With Free Concert
Rappers Chris Brown and Bow Wow treated fans to an early Thanksgiving gift on Tuesday, November 23, putting on a free show in Atlanta, Georgia. The concert was part of a charity day organized by beatmaker Polow Da Don and the event also featured a carnival and turkey giveaway to audience members.
Brown tells MTV News, "It was fun, I had a great time. I love giving back to the fans and everybody who got to come out who really don't get a chance to come out and go to concerts and things like that." The "Kiss Kiss" hitmaker called on Bow Wow to support the event too - and the rapper was only too happy to help out.
Bow Wow adds, "It was only right that I came out, supported the homey. He called me, wanted me to come out, perform the record, shut it down, and I told him it was nothing. And on top of that, it was for a positive cause."
More Chris Brown News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'