Britney Spears' Cameo in 'Glee' Branded 'Extremely Inappropriate'
Britney Spears' appearance in hit TV show "Glee" triggered indecency complaints from viewers who branded the episode "extremely inappropriate" and "sexually provocative". The pop superstar made a cameo appearance in the musical in an episode which aired in the U.S. in September, and newly released documents from America's Federal Communications Commission reveal the program attracted a series of grievances about the "sexual" nature of some of the scenes.
One of the letters processed by the watchdog, obtained by Thesmokinggun.com, brands the episode "obscene and indecent", while another slams the nudity and the highly sexual content of the show, calling the episode "extremely inappropriate and sexually provocative".
A number of the complaints call for schedulers to move the series to a post-watershed slot to keep the saucy scenes from kids.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri