Britney Spears' Cameo in 'Glee' Branded 'Extremely Inappropriate'
Britney Spears' appearance in hit TV show "Glee" triggered indecency complaints from viewers who branded the episode "extremely inappropriate" and "sexually provocative". The pop superstar made a cameo appearance in the musical in an episode which aired in the U.S. in September, and newly released documents from America's Federal Communications Commission reveal the program attracted a series of grievances about the "sexual" nature of some of the scenes.
One of the letters processed by the watchdog, obtained by Thesmokinggun.com, brands the episode "obscene and indecent", while another slams the nudity and the highly sexual content of the show, calling the episode "extremely inappropriate and sexually provocative".
A number of the complaints call for schedulers to move the series to a post-watershed slot to keep the saucy scenes from kids.
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair