Britney Spears' Cameo in 'Glee' Branded 'Extremely Inappropriate'
Britney Spears' appearance in hit TV show "Glee" triggered indecency complaints from viewers who branded the episode "extremely inappropriate" and "sexually provocative". The pop superstar made a cameo appearance in the musical in an episode which aired in the U.S. in September, and newly released documents from America's Federal Communications Commission reveal the program attracted a series of grievances about the "sexual" nature of some of the scenes.
One of the letters processed by the watchdog, obtained by Thesmokinggun.com, brands the episode "obscene and indecent", while another slams the nudity and the highly sexual content of the show, calling the episode "extremely inappropriate and sexually provocative".
A number of the complaints call for schedulers to move the series to a post-watershed slot to keep the saucy scenes from kids.
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt