Britney Spears' Cameo in 'Glee' Branded 'Extremely Inappropriate'
Britney Spears' appearance in hit TV show "Glee" triggered indecency complaints from viewers who branded the episode "extremely inappropriate" and "sexually provocative". The pop superstar made a cameo appearance in the musical in an episode which aired in the U.S. in September, and newly released documents from America's Federal Communications Commission reveal the program attracted a series of grievances about the "sexual" nature of some of the scenes.
One of the letters processed by the watchdog, obtained by Thesmokinggun.com, brands the episode "obscene and indecent", while another slams the nudity and the highly sexual content of the show, calling the episode "extremely inappropriate and sexually provocative".
A number of the complaints call for schedulers to move the series to a post-watershed slot to keep the saucy scenes from kids.
More Glee News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked