Britney Spears' Cameo in 'Glee' Branded 'Extremely Inappropriate'
Britney Spears' appearance in hit TV show "Glee" triggered indecency complaints from viewers who branded the episode "extremely inappropriate" and "sexually provocative". The pop superstar made a cameo appearance in the musical in an episode which aired in the U.S. in September, and newly released documents from America's Federal Communications Commission reveal the program attracted a series of grievances about the "sexual" nature of some of the scenes.
One of the letters processed by the watchdog, obtained by Thesmokinggun.com, brands the episode "obscene and indecent", while another slams the nudity and the highly sexual content of the show, calling the episode "extremely inappropriate and sexually provocative".
A number of the complaints call for schedulers to move the series to a post-watershed slot to keep the saucy scenes from kids.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC