Justin Bieber Tops Sheryl Crow, Weezer and Drake in Concert Paycheck
Justin Bieber earns a minimum of $300,000 for every concert he plays, outstripping the pay
cheques of seasoned performers including Sheryl Crow, Weezer and Bret Michaels. The teenage pop star shot to fame in 2009 and has gone on to dominate both charts and prize-giving ceremonies, recently scooping four trophies at the American Music Awards (AMAs).
He has been playing gigs all over the world this year with his My World Tour, and concert contract documents obtained by Thesmokinggun.com reveal the 16 year old earns a minimum of $300,000 per show.
The figure places him above other stars including Sheryl Crow ($146,500), Weezer ($150,000), and Bret Michaels ($64,000), as well as his younger contemporaries including Selena Gomez ($100,000), Drake ($155,000) and Jordin Sparks ($75,000).
More Justin Bieber News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'