Justin Bieber Tops Sheryl Crow, Weezer and Drake in Concert Paycheck
Justin Bieber earns a minimum of $300,000 for every concert he plays, outstripping the pay
cheques of seasoned performers including Sheryl Crow, Weezer and Bret Michaels. The teenage pop star shot to fame in 2009 and has gone on to dominate both charts and prize-giving ceremonies, recently scooping four trophies at the American Music Awards (AMAs).
He has been playing gigs all over the world this year with his My World Tour, and concert contract documents obtained by Thesmokinggun.com reveal the 16 year old earns a minimum of $300,000 per show.
The figure places him above other stars including Sheryl Crow ($146,500), Weezer ($150,000), and Bret Michaels ($64,000), as well as his younger contemporaries including Selena Gomez ($100,000), Drake ($155,000) and Jordin Sparks ($75,000).
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart