Justin Bieber Tops Sheryl Crow, Weezer and Drake in Concert Paycheck
Justin Bieber earns a minimum of $300,000 for every concert he plays, outstripping the pay
cheques of seasoned performers including Sheryl Crow, Weezer and Bret Michaels. The teenage pop star shot to fame in 2009 and has gone on to dominate both charts and prize-giving ceremonies, recently scooping four trophies at the American Music Awards (AMAs).
He has been playing gigs all over the world this year with his My World Tour, and concert contract documents obtained by Thesmokinggun.com reveal the 16 year old earns a minimum of $300,000 per show.
The figure places him above other stars including Sheryl Crow ($146,500), Weezer ($150,000), and Bret Michaels ($64,000), as well as his younger contemporaries including Selena Gomez ($100,000), Drake ($155,000) and Jordin Sparks ($75,000).
More Justin Bieber News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones