Justin Bieber Tops Sheryl Crow, Weezer and Drake in Concert Paycheck
Justin Bieber earns a minimum of $300,000 for every concert he plays, outstripping the pay
cheques of seasoned performers including Sheryl Crow, Weezer and Bret Michaels. The teenage pop star shot to fame in 2009 and has gone on to dominate both charts and prize-giving ceremonies, recently scooping four trophies at the American Music Awards (AMAs).
He has been playing gigs all over the world this year with his My World Tour, and concert contract documents obtained by Thesmokinggun.com reveal the 16 year old earns a minimum of $300,000 per show.
The figure places him above other stars including Sheryl Crow ($146,500), Weezer ($150,000), and Bret Michaels ($64,000), as well as his younger contemporaries including Selena Gomez ($100,000), Drake ($155,000) and Jordin Sparks ($75,000).
More Justin Bieber News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival