Justin Bieber Tops Sheryl Crow, Weezer and Drake in Concert Paycheck
Justin Bieber earns a minimum of $300,000 for every concert he plays, outstripping the pay
cheques of seasoned performers including Sheryl Crow, Weezer and Bret Michaels. The teenage pop star shot to fame in 2009 and has gone on to dominate both charts and prize-giving ceremonies, recently scooping four trophies at the American Music Awards (AMAs).
He has been playing gigs all over the world this year with his My World Tour, and concert contract documents obtained by Thesmokinggun.com reveal the 16 year old earns a minimum of $300,000 per show.
The figure places him above other stars including Sheryl Crow ($146,500), Weezer ($150,000), and Bret Michaels ($64,000), as well as his younger contemporaries including Selena Gomez ($100,000), Drake ($155,000) and Jordin Sparks ($75,000).
More Justin Bieber News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'