Lindsay Lohan Allowed to Leave Rehab and Spend Thanksgiving at Home
Lindsay Lohan has something to be thankful for on Thanksgiving Day, November 25 - she has been allowed to leave rehab and spend the holiday with her family. The "Mean Girls" star is currently undergoing court-ordered treatment at California's Betty Ford Clinic and has been told to remain at the center until January 2011 in a bid to get sober.
But officials have granted the actress permission to leave the Palm Springs facility on Thursday so she can drive to Los Angeles to celebrate Thanksgiving with her loved ones. Her warring parents Dina and Michael, are expected to put aside their differences as their daughter comes home for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, reports TMZ.com.
Like Lindsay Lohan, Demi Lovato who is currently in rehab for "emotional issues" will also spend the holiday with her family. Earlier this month, a spokesperson for her said she will remain in the facility but her parents will come to visit her there.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why