Lindsay Lohan Allowed to Leave Rehab and Spend Thanksgiving at Home
Lindsay Lohan has something to be thankful for on Thanksgiving Day, November 25 - she has been allowed to leave rehab and spend the holiday with her family. The "Mean Girls" star is currently undergoing court-ordered treatment at California's Betty Ford Clinic and has been told to remain at the center until January 2011 in a bid to get sober.
But officials have granted the actress permission to leave the Palm Springs facility on Thursday so she can drive to Los Angeles to celebrate Thanksgiving with her loved ones. Her warring parents Dina and Michael, are expected to put aside their differences as their daughter comes home for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, reports TMZ.com.
Like Lindsay Lohan, Demi Lovato who is currently in rehab for "emotional issues" will also spend the holiday with her family. Earlier this month, a spokesperson for her said she will remain in the facility but her parents will come to visit her there.
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?