Lindsay Lohan Allowed to Leave Rehab and Spend Thanksgiving at Home
Lindsay Lohan has something to be thankful for on Thanksgiving Day, November 25 - she has been allowed to leave rehab and spend the holiday with her family. The "Mean Girls" star is currently undergoing court-ordered treatment at California's Betty Ford Clinic and has been told to remain at the center until January 2011 in a bid to get sober.
But officials have granted the actress permission to leave the Palm Springs facility on Thursday so she can drive to Los Angeles to celebrate Thanksgiving with her loved ones. Her warring parents Dina and Michael, are expected to put aside their differences as their daughter comes home for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, reports TMZ.com.
Like Lindsay Lohan, Demi Lovato who is currently in rehab for "emotional issues" will also spend the holiday with her family. Earlier this month, a spokesperson for her said she will remain in the facility but her parents will come to visit her there.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Includes First Look at 'The Punisher'
- Kanye West Plans to Respond to Jay-Z's Diss on '4:44' on New Album
- Jigsaw Is Back to Claim New Victims in Gruesome First Trailer
- 'The Affair': Ruth Wilson's Body Double Sues Showtime After Fired for Reporting Sexual Harassment
- Tyga Says He Warned Rob Kardashian About Blac Chyna's Game
- Lily Collins Locks Lips With High School Classmate During Romantic Italy Vacation
- 'Game of Thrones' Creators Defend 'Confederate' After Backlash Over Slavery Theme
- Kim Kardashian Is Basically Topless in Her Ripped Netted Outfit