Lindsay Lohan Allowed to Leave Rehab and Spend Thanksgiving at Home
Lindsay Lohan has something to be thankful for on Thanksgiving Day, November 25 - she has been allowed to leave rehab and spend the holiday with her family. The "Mean Girls" star is currently undergoing court-ordered treatment at California's Betty Ford Clinic and has been told to remain at the center until January 2011 in a bid to get sober.
But officials have granted the actress permission to leave the Palm Springs facility on Thursday so she can drive to Los Angeles to celebrate Thanksgiving with her loved ones. Her warring parents Dina and Michael, are expected to put aside their differences as their daughter comes home for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, reports TMZ.com.
Like Lindsay Lohan, Demi Lovato who is currently in rehab for "emotional issues" will also spend the holiday with her family. Earlier this month, a spokesperson for her said she will remain in the facility but her parents will come to visit her there.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'