Lindsay Lohan Allowed to Leave Rehab and Spend Thanksgiving at Home
Lindsay Lohan has something to be thankful for on Thanksgiving Day, November 25 - she has been allowed to leave rehab and spend the holiday with her family. The "Mean Girls" star is currently undergoing court-ordered treatment at California's Betty Ford Clinic and has been told to remain at the center until January 2011 in a bid to get sober.
But officials have granted the actress permission to leave the Palm Springs facility on Thursday so she can drive to Los Angeles to celebrate Thanksgiving with her loved ones. Her warring parents Dina and Michael, are expected to put aside their differences as their daughter comes home for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, reports TMZ.com.
Like Lindsay Lohan, Demi Lovato who is currently in rehab for "emotional issues" will also spend the holiday with her family. Earlier this month, a spokesperson for her said she will remain in the facility but her parents will come to visit her there.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion