Melanie Brown NOT Sneaking Behind Husband With Actor
Melanie Brown's representative has laughed off rumors the star is romantically involved with actor Tamer Hassan after they were spotted together in London - insisting they are just "friends".
The former Spice Girl, who is married to Stephen Belafonte, was photographed sitting on "The Business" star's lap at the May Fair hotel in the British capital on Tuesday, November 23 night, while her husband was looking after their three children in Los Angeles. The married actor and Brown were reportedly "being very intimate" throughout the evening, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Mel's behavior was not what you'd expect from a married woman. Tamer was lapping it up and who can blame him?"
But the singer's spokesperson has brushed off the speculation with a statement reading, "She was having a business meeting at the hotel. Tamer was also staying there and came over to say hello. They have been friends for 15 years and chatted. It's nothing more than that."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March