Melanie Brown NOT Sneaking Behind Husband With Actor
Melanie Brown's representative has laughed off rumors the star is romantically involved with actor Tamer Hassan after they were spotted together in London - insisting they are just "friends".
The former Spice Girl, who is married to Stephen Belafonte, was photographed sitting on "The Business" star's lap at the May Fair hotel in the British capital on Tuesday, November 23 night, while her husband was looking after their three children in Los Angeles. The married actor and Brown were reportedly "being very intimate" throughout the evening, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Mel's behavior was not what you'd expect from a married woman. Tamer was lapping it up and who can blame him?"
But the singer's spokesperson has brushed off the speculation with a statement reading, "She was having a business meeting at the hotel. Tamer was also staying there and came over to say hello. They have been friends for 15 years and chatted. It's nothing more than that."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame