Melanie Brown NOT Sneaking Behind Husband With Actor
Melanie Brown's representative has laughed off rumors the star is romantically involved with actor Tamer Hassan after they were spotted together in London - insisting they are just "friends".
The former Spice Girl, who is married to Stephen Belafonte, was photographed sitting on "The Business" star's lap at the May Fair hotel in the British capital on Tuesday, November 23 night, while her husband was looking after their three children in Los Angeles. The married actor and Brown were reportedly "being very intimate" throughout the evening, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Mel's behavior was not what you'd expect from a married woman. Tamer was lapping it up and who can blame him?"
But the singer's spokesperson has brushed off the speculation with a statement reading, "She was having a business meeting at the hotel. Tamer was also staying there and came over to say hello. They have been friends for 15 years and chatted. It's nothing more than that."
More Melanie Brown News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors