Melanie Brown NOT Sneaking Behind Husband With Actor
Melanie Brown's representative has laughed off rumors the star is romantically involved with actor Tamer Hassan after they were spotted together in London - insisting they are just "friends".
The former Spice Girl, who is married to Stephen Belafonte, was photographed sitting on "The Business" star's lap at the May Fair hotel in the British capital on Tuesday, November 23 night, while her husband was looking after their three children in Los Angeles. The married actor and Brown were reportedly "being very intimate" throughout the evening, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Mel's behavior was not what you'd expect from a married woman. Tamer was lapping it up and who can blame him?"
But the singer's spokesperson has brushed off the speculation with a statement reading, "She was having a business meeting at the hotel. Tamer was also staying there and came over to say hello. They have been friends for 15 years and chatted. It's nothing more than that."
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win