Melanie Brown NOT Sneaking Behind Husband With Actor
Melanie Brown's representative has laughed off rumors the star is romantically involved with actor Tamer Hassan after they were spotted together in London - insisting they are just "friends".
The former Spice Girl, who is married to Stephen Belafonte, was photographed sitting on "The Business" star's lap at the May Fair hotel in the British capital on Tuesday, November 23 night, while her husband was looking after their three children in Los Angeles. The married actor and Brown were reportedly "being very intimate" throughout the evening, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Mel's behavior was not what you'd expect from a married woman. Tamer was lapping it up and who can blame him?"
But the singer's spokesperson has brushed off the speculation with a statement reading, "She was having a business meeting at the hotel. Tamer was also staying there and came over to say hello. They have been friends for 15 years and chatted. It's nothing more than that."
More Melanie Brown News
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'