Joseph Gordon-Levitt Returns to Work After Brother's Death
Grieving actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt is readying himself to resume his work commitments following the tragic death of his brother last month. The "Inception" star was left devastated when his older sibling Dan passed away in October at the age of 36.
Gordon-Levitt pulled out of a series of promotional talks earlier this month about his online collaborative production site, HitRECord.org, to allow himself time to mourn, insisting, "I feel like I've just had an arm chopped off and so I'm finding myself less than capable these days."
The 29 year old is now preparing to return to his normal routine, although he admits he's not quite ready to take on his full schedule. In a video blog for his website's Regularity series, he says, "To level with you, I still can't really handle the workload that I usually do, but I wanna start getting back to some projects."
"Been a while since I did a 'Regularity' video - my life has been irregular. Thanks everybody for all the love and support... It's meant a lot to me... I'm gonna get back to full regularity at some point; I just don't want to make a commitment I can't live up to right now."
More Joseph Gordon-Levitt News
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser