Joseph Gordon-Levitt Returns to Work After Brother's Death
Grieving actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt is readying himself to resume his work commitments following the tragic death of his brother last month. The "Inception" star was left devastated when his older sibling Dan passed away in October at the age of 36.
Gordon-Levitt pulled out of a series of promotional talks earlier this month about his online collaborative production site, HitRECord.org, to allow himself time to mourn, insisting, "I feel like I've just had an arm chopped off and so I'm finding myself less than capable these days."
The 29 year old is now preparing to return to his normal routine, although he admits he's not quite ready to take on his full schedule. In a video blog for his website's Regularity series, he says, "To level with you, I still can't really handle the workload that I usually do, but I wanna start getting back to some projects."
"Been a while since I did a 'Regularity' video - my life has been irregular. Thanks everybody for all the love and support... It's meant a lot to me... I'm gonna get back to full regularity at some point; I just don't want to make a commitment I can't live up to right now."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal