Joseph Gordon-Levitt Returns to Work After Brother's Death
Grieving actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt is readying himself to resume his work commitments following the tragic death of his brother last month. The "Inception" star was left devastated when his older sibling Dan passed away in October at the age of 36.
Gordon-Levitt pulled out of a series of promotional talks earlier this month about his online collaborative production site, HitRECord.org, to allow himself time to mourn, insisting, "I feel like I've just had an arm chopped off and so I'm finding myself less than capable these days."
The 29 year old is now preparing to return to his normal routine, although he admits he's not quite ready to take on his full schedule. In a video blog for his website's Regularity series, he says, "To level with you, I still can't really handle the workload that I usually do, but I wanna start getting back to some projects."
"Been a while since I did a 'Regularity' video - my life has been irregular. Thanks everybody for all the love and support... It's meant a lot to me... I'm gonna get back to full regularity at some point; I just don't want to make a commitment I can't live up to right now."
More Joseph Gordon-Levitt News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group