Lisa Snowdon Diagnosed With Meningitis
George Clooney's ex-girlfriend Lisa Snowdon has been diagnosed with viral meningitis after she was hospitalized with flu-like symptoms. The former model and current TV and radio presenter started to feel ill as she hosted a Christmas lights switch-on ceremony in London last week, and she checked into hospital with major aches and pains and a migraine on Friday, November 19.
She was diagnosed with meningitis and immediately canceled her breakfast radio show appearances on London station Capital. A representative for the beauty says, "She is now on the mend, but is unlikely to be returning to the breakfast show next week." Saturdays singer Frankie Sandford is currently standing in for Snowdon on her morning radio show.
A friend of Snowdon told The Sun, "The doctors have warned her this takes a long while to recover from."
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary