Lisa Snowdon Diagnosed With Meningitis
George Clooney's ex-girlfriend Lisa Snowdon has been diagnosed with viral meningitis after she was hospitalized with flu-like symptoms. The former model and current TV and radio presenter started to feel ill as she hosted a Christmas lights switch-on ceremony in London last week, and she checked into hospital with major aches and pains and a migraine on Friday, November 19.
She was diagnosed with meningitis and immediately canceled her breakfast radio show appearances on London station Capital. A representative for the beauty says, "She is now on the mend, but is unlikely to be returning to the breakfast show next week." Saturdays singer Frankie Sandford is currently standing in for Snowdon on her morning radio show.
A friend of Snowdon told The Sun, "The doctors have warned her this takes a long while to recover from."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!