Lisa Snowdon Diagnosed With Meningitis
George Clooney's ex-girlfriend Lisa Snowdon has been diagnosed with viral meningitis after she was hospitalized with flu-like symptoms. The former model and current TV and radio presenter started to feel ill as she hosted a Christmas lights switch-on ceremony in London last week, and she checked into hospital with major aches and pains and a migraine on Friday, November 19.
She was diagnosed with meningitis and immediately canceled her breakfast radio show appearances on London station Capital. A representative for the beauty says, "She is now on the mend, but is unlikely to be returning to the breakfast show next week." Saturdays singer Frankie Sandford is currently standing in for Snowdon on her morning radio show.
A friend of Snowdon told The Sun, "The doctors have warned her this takes a long while to recover from."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance