Lisa Snowdon Diagnosed With Meningitis
George Clooney's ex-girlfriend Lisa Snowdon has been diagnosed with viral meningitis after she was hospitalized with flu-like symptoms. The former model and current TV and radio presenter started to feel ill as she hosted a Christmas lights switch-on ceremony in London last week, and she checked into hospital with major aches and pains and a migraine on Friday, November 19.
She was diagnosed with meningitis and immediately canceled her breakfast radio show appearances on London station Capital. A representative for the beauty says, "She is now on the mend, but is unlikely to be returning to the breakfast show next week." Saturdays singer Frankie Sandford is currently standing in for Snowdon on her morning radio show.
A friend of Snowdon told The Sun, "The doctors have warned her this takes a long while to recover from."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?