Lisa Snowdon Diagnosed With Meningitis
George Clooney's ex-girlfriend Lisa Snowdon has been diagnosed with viral meningitis after she was hospitalized with flu-like symptoms. The former model and current TV and radio presenter started to feel ill as she hosted a Christmas lights switch-on ceremony in London last week, and she checked into hospital with major aches and pains and a migraine on Friday, November 19.
She was diagnosed with meningitis and immediately canceled her breakfast radio show appearances on London station Capital. A representative for the beauty says, "She is now on the mend, but is unlikely to be returning to the breakfast show next week." Saturdays singer Frankie Sandford is currently standing in for Snowdon on her morning radio show.
A friend of Snowdon told The Sun, "The doctors have warned her this takes a long while to recover from."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic