Garth Brooks Sent Oprah Winfrey Flowers as He Owes Gratitude
Country icon Garth Brooks has paid tribute to pal Oprah Winfrey for making a friend's dying wish come true. Winfrey quizzed the star about why he sent her a bouquet of flowers recently for no apparent reason when Brooks appeared on her show on Wednesday, November 24 - and he revealed he owes the talk show queen a huge debt of gratitude.
He said, "One of my best buddies, Kent Blazy, is a songwriter; he wrote a song called 'If Tomorrow Never Comes'... His wife worshiped you... She dealt with brain tumors most of the adult life that I knew Kent, and you were very sweet to let her come and be here at this show."
"When she came back and told me it was the highlight of her life, beings that I was in her life a lot... You have a gift that lets people think and believe with all that they should that anything's possible, you just do. That's what you bring. So the roses were just to say thanks."
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift