Garth Brooks Sent Oprah Winfrey Flowers as He Owes Gratitude
Country icon Garth Brooks has paid tribute to pal Oprah Winfrey for making a friend's dying wish come true. Winfrey quizzed the star about why he sent her a bouquet of flowers recently for no apparent reason when Brooks appeared on her show on Wednesday, November 24 - and he revealed he owes the talk show queen a huge debt of gratitude.
He said, "One of my best buddies, Kent Blazy, is a songwriter; he wrote a song called 'If Tomorrow Never Comes'... His wife worshiped you... She dealt with brain tumors most of the adult life that I knew Kent, and you were very sweet to let her come and be here at this show."
"When she came back and told me it was the highlight of her life, beings that I was in her life a lot... You have a gift that lets people think and believe with all that they should that anything's possible, you just do. That's what you bring. So the roses were just to say thanks."
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly