Jennifer Lopez Splits From Longtime Publicists
Jennifer Lopez has parted ways with her longtime publicists after an alleged dispute over her manager Benny Medina. The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed the singer/actress is no longer represented by top publicist Leslie Sloan and her BWR colleague Nanci Ryder, who have provided the star with good PR since 2004.
The trade magazine reports the split came about because of a falling out between the BWR heavyweights and Lopez's management team. Ryder refuses to go into details about the split, but tells the publication the news is true, stating "I think Jennifer is fantastic and I'm very sad that we're not going to be representing her anymore."
Medina adds, "Artists and PR companies parting ways happens all the time. This is as much news as me re-doing my furniture."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked