Jennifer Lopez Splits From Longtime Publicists
Jennifer Lopez has parted ways with her longtime publicists after an alleged dispute over her manager Benny Medina. The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed the singer/actress is no longer represented by top publicist Leslie Sloan and her BWR colleague Nanci Ryder, who have provided the star with good PR since 2004.
The trade magazine reports the split came about because of a falling out between the BWR heavyweights and Lopez's management team. Ryder refuses to go into details about the split, but tells the publication the news is true, stating "I think Jennifer is fantastic and I'm very sad that we're not going to be representing her anymore."
Medina adds, "Artists and PR companies parting ways happens all the time. This is as much news as me re-doing my furniture."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern