Jennifer Lopez Splits From Longtime Publicists
Jennifer Lopez has parted ways with her longtime publicists after an alleged dispute over her manager Benny Medina. The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed the singer/actress is no longer represented by top publicist Leslie Sloan and her BWR colleague Nanci Ryder, who have provided the star with good PR since 2004.
The trade magazine reports the split came about because of a falling out between the BWR heavyweights and Lopez's management team. Ryder refuses to go into details about the split, but tells the publication the news is true, stating "I think Jennifer is fantastic and I'm very sad that we're not going to be representing her anymore."
Medina adds, "Artists and PR companies parting ways happens all the time. This is as much news as me re-doing my furniture."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby