Jennifer Lopez Splits From Longtime Publicists
Jennifer Lopez has parted ways with her longtime publicists after an alleged dispute over her manager Benny Medina. The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed the singer/actress is no longer represented by top publicist Leslie Sloan and her BWR colleague Nanci Ryder, who have provided the star with good PR since 2004.
The trade magazine reports the split came about because of a falling out between the BWR heavyweights and Lopez's management team. Ryder refuses to go into details about the split, but tells the publication the news is true, stating "I think Jennifer is fantastic and I'm very sad that we're not going to be representing her anymore."
Medina adds, "Artists and PR companies parting ways happens all the time. This is as much news as me re-doing my furniture."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame