Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Accused of Assault With Deadly Weapon
Embattled boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is facing further legal problems - he has been accused of assault with a deadly weapon in Las Vegas. Quincy Williams, a former associate of the fighter's, claims Mayweather, Jr. "tried to run him off the road" when he recognized him in his Mazda, according to the police complaint obtained by the Las Vegas Review Journal.
The boxer did not hit Williams' car. Williams reported the run-in to the Las Vegas Police Department on Monday, November 22, although the sportsman had not been questioned by cops or arrested as WENN went to press. The alleged road rage incident reportedly stems from a shooting in 2009, when Williams was struck outside a skating rink. The boxer's pal, Ocie Harris, was subsequently indicted on two felony charges for attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon in 2009.
It's the latest in a string of troubles for Mayweather, Jr. - he was allegedly involved in a violent altercation with his ex-girlfriend in September and he stands accused of hitting a security guard in the face after a parking dispute in early November.
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding