Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Accused of Assault With Deadly Weapon
Embattled boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is facing further legal problems - he has been accused of assault with a deadly weapon in Las Vegas. Quincy Williams, a former associate of the fighter's, claims Mayweather, Jr. "tried to run him off the road" when he recognized him in his Mazda, according to the police complaint obtained by the Las Vegas Review Journal.
The boxer did not hit Williams' car. Williams reported the run-in to the Las Vegas Police Department on Monday, November 22, although the sportsman had not been questioned by cops or arrested as WENN went to press. The alleged road rage incident reportedly stems from a shooting in 2009, when Williams was struck outside a skating rink. The boxer's pal, Ocie Harris, was subsequently indicted on two felony charges for attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon in 2009.
It's the latest in a string of troubles for Mayweather, Jr. - he was allegedly involved in a violent altercation with his ex-girlfriend in September and he stands accused of hitting a security guard in the face after a parking dispute in early November.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story