Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Accused of Assault With Deadly Weapon
Embattled boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is facing further legal problems - he has been accused of assault with a deadly weapon in Las Vegas. Quincy Williams, a former associate of the fighter's, claims Mayweather, Jr. "tried to run him off the road" when he recognized him in his Mazda, according to the police complaint obtained by the Las Vegas Review Journal.
The boxer did not hit Williams' car. Williams reported the run-in to the Las Vegas Police Department on Monday, November 22, although the sportsman had not been questioned by cops or arrested as WENN went to press. The alleged road rage incident reportedly stems from a shooting in 2009, when Williams was struck outside a skating rink. The boxer's pal, Ocie Harris, was subsequently indicted on two felony charges for attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon in 2009.
It's the latest in a string of troubles for Mayweather, Jr. - he was allegedly involved in a violent altercation with his ex-girlfriend in September and he stands accused of hitting a security guard in the face after a parking dispute in early November.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'