Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Accused of Assault With Deadly Weapon
Embattled boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is facing further legal problems - he has been accused of assault with a deadly weapon in Las Vegas. Quincy Williams, a former associate of the fighter's, claims Mayweather, Jr. "tried to run him off the road" when he recognized him in his Mazda, according to the police complaint obtained by the Las Vegas Review Journal.
The boxer did not hit Williams' car. Williams reported the run-in to the Las Vegas Police Department on Monday, November 22, although the sportsman had not been questioned by cops or arrested as WENN went to press. The alleged road rage incident reportedly stems from a shooting in 2009, when Williams was struck outside a skating rink. The boxer's pal, Ocie Harris, was subsequently indicted on two felony charges for attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon in 2009.
It's the latest in a string of troubles for Mayweather, Jr. - he was allegedly involved in a violent altercation with his ex-girlfriend in September and he stands accused of hitting a security guard in the face after a parking dispute in early November.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding