Paris Hilton Files Counter-Suit Against Hair Extension Company
Socialite Paris Hilton has filed a counter-suit against the bosses of a hair extension company in an ongoing breach of contract dispute. The hotel heiress was paid $3.5 million in 2007 to endorse Hairtech's Dream Catchers range, but Hairtech International executives slapped her with legal papers in August, accusing Hilton of reneging on her contract by allegedly wearing competitors' pieces.
Hilton's attorneys vowed to fight the $35 million suit, insisting it lacked merit, and last Friday, November 19, they followed through on the promise by challenging the charges in Los Angeles Superior Court.
In the counter-suit, obtained by TMZ, Hilton claims she was "professional and honorable" in her promotion of the Hairtech product, and she was even praised by the company's boss in an email after a promo shoot. She is demanding $3 million in compensation, in addition to punitive damages.
More Paris Hilton News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby