Paris Hilton Files Counter-Suit Against Hair Extension Company
Socialite Paris Hilton has filed a counter-suit against the bosses of a hair extension company in an ongoing breach of contract dispute. The hotel heiress was paid $3.5 million in 2007 to endorse Hairtech's Dream Catchers range, but Hairtech International executives slapped her with legal papers in August, accusing Hilton of reneging on her contract by allegedly wearing competitors' pieces.
Hilton's attorneys vowed to fight the $35 million suit, insisting it lacked merit, and last Friday, November 19, they followed through on the promise by challenging the charges in Los Angeles Superior Court.
In the counter-suit, obtained by TMZ, Hilton claims she was "professional and honorable" in her promotion of the Hairtech product, and she was even praised by the company's boss in an email after a promo shoot. She is demanding $3 million in compensation, in addition to punitive damages.
More Paris Hilton News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance