Paris Hilton Files Counter-Suit Against Hair Extension Company
Socialite Paris Hilton has filed a counter-suit against the bosses of a hair extension company in an ongoing breach of contract dispute. The hotel heiress was paid $3.5 million in 2007 to endorse Hairtech's Dream Catchers range, but Hairtech International executives slapped her with legal papers in August, accusing Hilton of reneging on her contract by allegedly wearing competitors' pieces.
Hilton's attorneys vowed to fight the $35 million suit, insisting it lacked merit, and last Friday, November 19, they followed through on the promise by challenging the charges in Los Angeles Superior Court.
In the counter-suit, obtained by TMZ, Hilton claims she was "professional and honorable" in her promotion of the Hairtech product, and she was even praised by the company's boss in an email after a promo shoot. She is demanding $3 million in compensation, in addition to punitive damages.
More Paris Hilton News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie