Jonathan Davis Credits Children for Keeping Him Sober
Korn frontman Jonathan Davis still wishes he could relive the wild drug-fueled days of his past "every once in a while", 12 years after kicking his addiction. The rocker regularly reminisces about his old crazy behavior, but insists he is well aware any slip-up in his bid to stay clean will result in his death.
And he credits his three children with keeping him focused on the road to sobriety. He tells Fasterlouder.com.au, "If I could do drugs every once in a little while, I'd do the f**k out of them. (But) I know if I did (take drugs), I would be dead and I want to be with my children. It's a deterrent."
Davis has one son with his first wife Renee Perez, and two young boys with his second spouse, former porn star Deven.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush