Jonathan Davis Credits Children for Keeping Him Sober
Korn frontman Jonathan Davis still wishes he could relive the wild drug-fueled days of his past "every once in a while", 12 years after kicking his addiction. The rocker regularly reminisces about his old crazy behavior, but insists he is well aware any slip-up in his bid to stay clean will result in his death.
And he credits his three children with keeping him focused on the road to sobriety. He tells Fasterlouder.com.au, "If I could do drugs every once in a little while, I'd do the f**k out of them. (But) I know if I did (take drugs), I would be dead and I want to be with my children. It's a deterrent."
Davis has one son with his first wife Renee Perez, and two young boys with his second spouse, former porn star Deven.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series