Jonathan Davis Credits Children for Keeping Him Sober
Korn frontman Jonathan Davis still wishes he could relive the wild drug-fueled days of his past "every once in a while", 12 years after kicking his addiction. The rocker regularly reminisces about his old crazy behavior, but insists he is well aware any slip-up in his bid to stay clean will result in his death.
And he credits his three children with keeping him focused on the road to sobriety. He tells Fasterlouder.com.au, "If I could do drugs every once in a little while, I'd do the f**k out of them. (But) I know if I did (take drugs), I would be dead and I want to be with my children. It's a deterrent."
Davis has one son with his first wife Renee Perez, and two young boys with his second spouse, former porn star Deven.
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival