Jonathan Davis Credits Children for Keeping Him Sober
Korn frontman Jonathan Davis still wishes he could relive the wild drug-fueled days of his past "every once in a while", 12 years after kicking his addiction. The rocker regularly reminisces about his old crazy behavior, but insists he is well aware any slip-up in his bid to stay clean will result in his death.
And he credits his three children with keeping him focused on the road to sobriety. He tells Fasterlouder.com.au, "If I could do drugs every once in a little while, I'd do the f**k out of them. (But) I know if I did (take drugs), I would be dead and I want to be with my children. It's a deterrent."
Davis has one son with his first wife Renee Perez, and two young boys with his second spouse, former porn star Deven.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show