Jonathan Davis Credits Children for Keeping Him Sober
Korn frontman Jonathan Davis still wishes he could relive the wild drug-fueled days of his past "every once in a while", 12 years after kicking his addiction. The rocker regularly reminisces about his old crazy behavior, but insists he is well aware any slip-up in his bid to stay clean will result in his death.
And he credits his three children with keeping him focused on the road to sobriety. He tells Fasterlouder.com.au, "If I could do drugs every once in a little while, I'd do the f**k out of them. (But) I know if I did (take drugs), I would be dead and I want to be with my children. It's a deterrent."
Davis has one son with his first wife Renee Perez, and two young boys with his second spouse, former porn star Deven.
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board