Tim Burton Wants Fans to Write Stainboy Story
Tim Burton is writing a new story for his superhero character Stainboy - with a little help from his fans on Twitter.com. The moviemaker's animated character first appeared in two poems in the book "The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy", and later featured in a series of short films titled "The World of Stainboy", in 2000.
Now Burton wants to expand his creation's story - and he's asked his followers on microblogging site Twitter to write the plot. Fans can 'tweet' a 140-character sentence to the "Alice in Wonderland" director's account, and the best one will be selected each day and posted online to show readers the story as it develops.
The experiment, which launched on Monday, November 22, will run until December 6. It is not known if Burton has any future plans for the storyline.
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand