Tim Burton Wants Fans to Write Stainboy Story
Tim Burton is writing a new story for his superhero character Stainboy - with a little help from his fans on Twitter.com. The moviemaker's animated character first appeared in two poems in the book "The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy", and later featured in a series of short films titled "The World of Stainboy", in 2000.
Now Burton wants to expand his creation's story - and he's asked his followers on microblogging site Twitter to write the plot. Fans can 'tweet' a 140-character sentence to the "Alice in Wonderland" director's account, and the best one will be selected each day and posted online to show readers the story as it develops.
The experiment, which launched on Monday, November 22, will run until December 6. It is not known if Burton has any future plans for the storyline.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video