Funny or Die: Daniel Radcliffe Believes He's Really Boy Wizard
Daniel Radcliffe has spoofed "Harry Potter" in a new online video by declaring he really is the boy wizard. The British star has been playing J.K. Rowling's title character for the last decade, and he mocked his long involvement in the movie franchise by recording an internet video for Will Ferrell's "Funny or Die" website.
In the clip, Radcliffe admits the lines between fiction and reality have become blurred and he now really thinks he is the magical Potter. He says, "It was probably around the time of the fourth film that I kind of started to realize that I was Harry. I thought I was an actor playing a wizard, but really I was a wizard playing an actor... Dan is a fantastic character... and I really enjoyed playing him."
Radcliffe also jokes about using his 'real' identity as Potter to seduce girls, adding, "I talk to women and tell them that I'm Harry and see where that gets me."
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test