Funny or Die: Daniel Radcliffe Believes He's Really Boy Wizard
Daniel Radcliffe has spoofed "Harry Potter" in a new online video by declaring he really is the boy wizard. The British star has been playing J.K. Rowling's title character for the last decade, and he mocked his long involvement in the movie franchise by recording an internet video for Will Ferrell's "Funny or Die" website.
In the clip, Radcliffe admits the lines between fiction and reality have become blurred and he now really thinks he is the magical Potter. He says, "It was probably around the time of the fourth film that I kind of started to realize that I was Harry. I thought I was an actor playing a wizard, but really I was a wizard playing an actor... Dan is a fantastic character... and I really enjoyed playing him."
Radcliffe also jokes about using his 'real' identity as Potter to seduce girls, adding, "I talk to women and tell them that I'm Harry and see where that gets me."
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap