Funny or Die: Daniel Radcliffe Believes He's Really Boy Wizard
Daniel Radcliffe has spoofed "Harry Potter" in a new online video by declaring he really is the boy wizard. The British star has been playing J.K. Rowling's title character for the last decade, and he mocked his long involvement in the movie franchise by recording an internet video for Will Ferrell's "Funny or Die" website.
In the clip, Radcliffe admits the lines between fiction and reality have become blurred and he now really thinks he is the magical Potter. He says, "It was probably around the time of the fourth film that I kind of started to realize that I was Harry. I thought I was an actor playing a wizard, but really I was a wizard playing an actor... Dan is a fantastic character... and I really enjoyed playing him."
Radcliffe also jokes about using his 'real' identity as Potter to seduce girls, adding, "I talk to women and tell them that I'm Harry and see where that gets me."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season