Funny or Die: Daniel Radcliffe Believes He's Really Boy Wizard
Daniel Radcliffe has spoofed "Harry Potter" in a new online video by declaring he really is the boy wizard. The British star has been playing J.K. Rowling's title character for the last decade, and he mocked his long involvement in the movie franchise by recording an internet video for Will Ferrell's "Funny or Die" website.
In the clip, Radcliffe admits the lines between fiction and reality have become blurred and he now really thinks he is the magical Potter. He says, "It was probably around the time of the fourth film that I kind of started to realize that I was Harry. I thought I was an actor playing a wizard, but really I was a wizard playing an actor... Dan is a fantastic character... and I really enjoyed playing him."
Radcliffe also jokes about using his 'real' identity as Potter to seduce girls, adding, "I talk to women and tell them that I'm Harry and see where that gets me."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival