Funny or Die: Daniel Radcliffe Believes He's Really Boy Wizard
Daniel Radcliffe has spoofed "Harry Potter" in a new online video by declaring he really is the boy wizard. The British star has been playing J.K. Rowling's title character for the last decade, and he mocked his long involvement in the movie franchise by recording an internet video for Will Ferrell's "Funny or Die" website.
In the clip, Radcliffe admits the lines between fiction and reality have become blurred and he now really thinks he is the magical Potter. He says, "It was probably around the time of the fourth film that I kind of started to realize that I was Harry. I thought I was an actor playing a wizard, but really I was a wizard playing an actor... Dan is a fantastic character... and I really enjoyed playing him."
Radcliffe also jokes about using his 'real' identity as Potter to seduce girls, adding, "I talk to women and tell them that I'm Harry and see where that gets me."
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'